part 15

After I got dressed, Alex helped me put my mask on, and tied it.

Walking back to where I last saw Jake and Stan. I saw them still standing there. Stan ran to me, picked me up and spun me in circles until I was laughing so frantically that I almost couldn't breathe. He stopped spinning me and looked at me. My feet still dangling in the air.

"Are you ready kiddo?" He asked putting me down, so I could stand on my own two feet again and ruffeling my forgotten about, untied hair.

I took one of the hair bands that was around my wrists and tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

"Yeah, yeah. How many tonight?" I asked looking at Jake and then at Stan and Alex.

"Four, mabey Five..." someone mumbled, whispered.

"What!?" I screeched, "it's never ever been that much! Especially for me! You know the maximum for me and everybody here is 3. THREE!!" I threw my hands in the air and waved them frantically to prove my point.

"Oh.." they all said in union.

I gave them a duh look and said "Yeah, ohhh..."

"Well you have to fight against the newcomer, 'the tourmentor' he challenged you," Jake said casually.

"Ok. But if anything happens tonight because of all the fights. I'm holding you all responsible!" I said in a authoritative tone, pointing my finger at each one of them.

"Fine. But nothing will happen." Alex said.

"Come one. Your first match is right now." Jake declared lifting his hand high in the sky and yelled, "to that side we go!" Walking off in the direction of the ring.

~¤~

After my first three fights I had a huge gap in between the third and fourth fight so I just hung around in the dressing room. In my third fight the guy was a MMA/streetfighter and hit me on the side of my face and one blow to the ribs.

Wile I was having my well deserved break Alex gave me an icepack and sat with me so I wasn't all alone. We talked about a lot of stuff mostly containing my fighting and stuff.

After about an hour I was back in the ring and won my fourth fight for the evening.

"Ladies and gentleman!! Your fourth time winner for the evening. 'THE UNKNOWN.'!!" The announcer called out.

Great only one fight left.

Getting out of the ring I went to Jake and them. "When's the last fight?" I asked them.

"In half an hour." They said in usion.

"Ok. I'll be in the dressing rooms, if anybody needs me..." I trailed of and went to my dressing room.

"Unknown!" Someone screamed from behind me. "Hey, wait up!"

I turned around and the person almost ran into me. But at least didn't. He looked a lot like someone I knew, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Sorry to ask, but do I know you?" I asked awkwardly.

"No. Actually you don't, but I'm worth to get to know. I'm the one who challenged you." He stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

This guy is amusing...

"Oh ok. If you say so. Where's your people?" I asked.

"My cousin is around here somewhere." He looked around, probably searching for his cousin. And suddenly pointing to a guy I knew all to well. "That's him over there." He stated.

"Cameron!" He screamed. "Over here."

And that's when the guy I'm avoiding while at this place. Came straight towards me.

Ohhh.

This should be fun!!