part 16

As he came towards us I adjusted my mask and put my hoodie I was carrying with me on.

"What do you want?" Cameron sighed, "aren't you suppose to be getting ready for your fight with-" he looked at me and paused.

He pointed at me and said, "Well her?"

"Yes I am but I was just introducing myself to her. I'll go now." He stated and started walking of towards one of the corners and warming up.

I was about to walk of when I heard,

"Sorry about Mac. He just..." He sighed again running a hand down his face before continuing, "well I don't know what his excuse this time is."

"No, it's fine. Tell Mac I'll see him up there." I walked towards Alex and also started warming up.

After I was done warming up the announcer called out Mac and then me.

Walking in the ring I saw on my one side Jake and Stan both laughing like crazy people.
On my other side- half behind me- stood a grinning Alex.
In front of me stood Mac with hus chest puffed out and muscles flexed.
To the left behind him stood Cameron with a look of seriousness.

Seeing that I thought to myself.

I have one weird life going on here.
Two of my best friend, which I grew up with and one of them's scary twin brother.
A guy I kissed a few times, but we're not going out.
And his cousin which I'm fighting right here, right now.

The bel rang and my arms were directly up in defence mode. He was weak at his defence stance,

Advantage - Check

He swung first and hit my face pretty hard with his left hand on the right side, same side as the MMA fighter.

Bruise - check

That was unexpected. But I recovered quickly and struck him in the ribs. He stumbled a few steps back, while he was busy doing that I kicked his stronger leg out from under him and he flew backwards toward the ground.

Needles to say. But I won that fight also.

~¤~

The next morning

When I woke up, I couldn't walk properly because of the bruising on my ribs. I was very painful but bareable.

I carefully walked to my bathroom to inspect the bruising on my face my left side was normal but my cheekbone on the right side of my face was highlighted in a purple-blackish bruise.

UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I mentally screamed at myself for being so stupid, to actually get hit three times.

I walked carefully over to Jake's room, flung the door open and screamed,

"Look at this." I pointed to the bruise on my face, and lifted up my shirt so he could see the bruise forming by my ribs also. "I told you I couldn't handle all thet on one night!
But NO!!! you just always know what's best don't you!"

I threw my hands in the air and sighed loud.

"How in the world are we going to explain this when someone asks about it? Huh???"

I opened my eyes to see him but there was no one there, someone cleared their throat from behind me and I turned to see Alex standing there with a guilty looking Jake and Stan.