Chapter One

Jake's eyes slowly opened, The cold air in the room sends a shiver down his spine. Jake sat up in bed, something didn't feel right. "I'm starving," he says to himself as he pulls the covers off of himself. Walking to the bathroom, Jake wondered what he should do today. "I should call up the boys," He thinks to himself, "I could use a nice day of video game playing" He chuckles to himself "and twenty bucks from beating their sorry asses in goldeneye". Has he walked into the bathroom, He stopped to look at himself in the mirror. Besides having stubble on his face, Jake looked like a normal 17-year-old. Before he could finish styling his hair, Jake heard a loud crash coming from downstairs. Slowly walking out of the bathroom and making it down the hall, Jake quickly opened his closet. After a quick look around the inside, Jake quickly saw what he was looking for. "Bingo," he said to himself as he bent down to grab the bat. "Old screamer, it's time to give you a red coating.". Jake walked into the hallway and headed for the stairs. Leaning against the railing, Jake quickly slid down to the ground floor. Standing still for a couple of seconds, waiting for any sign of life. It came in the form of a loud bang coming from the jake's front room. Slowly walking towards the room, Jake gripped the bat harder than he had during his time on the local baseball team. Stepping into the room, Jake saw nothing but a turned over table laying on the floor. Jake casual walked over to the table, his bat staying raised and ready to strike at any jump scares. Reaching the other side of the table, Jake started to lower his bat. "Nothing there," Jake thought out loud "the intruder must be gone.". Jake felt something metal poke him in the back of the head. "Don't move" he heard a voice say behind him. Jake froze, "in the fight between bat and gun, gun wins every time." he thought to himself. "I want you to listen to me very closely," the voice said, "In one hour, you will meet me at the docks with your team." Jake started to laugh "you're looking at the whole team bro" A click was heard before the voice spoke again "then form a team or some shit" the voice angrily replied. Jake could feel the gun being removed from the back of his head. "And who do I have the pleasure to have just threatened my fucking life for my services?" he said as he turned around. Before he was a male figure, looked to about the age of 18. The figure wore tennis shoes, blue jeans and shirt and a black hoodie. The figure started to laugh "I would suck if I had to kill a friend." Jake looked at the figure with a grin "you here to kill me or here to ask for my help?" Jake asked as the figure started to leave. "Miss our meeting and I'll have to". "At least him me a name of the man who's going to paying me big bucks for this" Jake asked, The figure stopped. "I'm known by many names, some here and some.......in other places." the figure started The figure took a moment to of thought before he gave jake an answer " Just call me Agent K for now, I'll explain everything at the docks." the figure said as he climbed out of the broken window. Jake stood in his front room staring at the broken window, a lot of thought flowing through his head that ranged from the weird man know as 'Agent K' and the giant hole in the wall he once called a window. "I can already tell this is going to be weirder than the buffalo gang case." jake thought to himself "then again, anything is better than fighting a shirtless Mexican high on chemical Q.". Jake walked over to the kitchen and to make himself a bowl of 'Life'. "Shit, I forgot my phone upstairs," he said as he jogged back up the stairs and walked into his room. He saw his phone on his desk and grabbed it. As he started to walk out, he stopped as he saw a creature standing in front of his stairs. The creature seemed to tower over jake at no more than 7 foot. It's gray body had orange and black fur scattered across its body like it had gone through chemotherapy recently. Jake stopped at the foot of the stairs, it's pure black eyes and neon green teeth was staring back at him. Jake stood there debating himself if he should speak to it, he finally broke the silence."Do you speak English?" jake said looking at it, The creature slowly nodded. "Are you friendly?" jake asked as he got ready to run, the creature continued to nod. Jake stared at the creature for a moment before he spoke again. "Alright," he said as he descended the stairs. "come with me, we'll talk over breakfast."