Chapter 4: Thinking About You

Present day

Hollywood,Florida

July 27, 2013

Dolph's POV:

Beep.......Beep.......Beep.................Uggghhh! I turn off the alarm. It's July 27. It's such a familiar date because it's my birthday. Yep another lonely,piontless birthday. Yes i have friends but they're married and or have kids. They try to throw me parties but i always tell them to go home and spend time with their wives and kids. I mean im right they shouldn't waste their time on a 26 year old guy who has only his wrestling career to stick with. Other than that he's dropping women like pens. I just put on this fake personality like how Im just a hit and run or how i love to show off. Its not true. I'm more than ready to settle down and im actually a humble person. If i take down this wall im hiding behind I'd breakdown and cry. Every one night stand means nothing. I've only had one person i actually love and made love to. It is Kaitlyn. Only if she knew why I left..................

July 27, 2013

Houston, Texas

Kaitlyn's POV:

Freaking Traffic! I sighed and slump over in the drivers seat. Suddenly a lady slumped behind me rammed my car. I looked behind me and get out of my car. As i walk up to her window i realize she has an engagement ring and the man she is currently making out with is without an engagement ring. I knock on her window loudly and stick up an inapropriate finger at her. She gets out. "Laquisha noo." The man said. "Nawww bitch why the fuck you knocking on my window like that blondeeee!!" Laquisha says. First of all im not a bitch and second of all at least im not a whore with messed up weave and cheating on my husband!! By now they're people recording." Heffah you bouts to get it!!" Laquisha yells. She tries to punch me but I duck and spear her into her car. She fainted as she slid down her car. There where alot of oohhhs and awwws. I get in my car and drive off to my appointment.

I arrive at my therapist's. If you haven't realized I was born with extra extra hormones. Which means I'm a sex addict and I get pissed easily. There's no way to remove the hormones. So this therapist stuff doesn't work it's just the doctors are testing cause im the first of my kind. So yeah im more bitchier and horny than a pregnant woman. My therapist is ghetto but she understands me. I enter her room. Sorry im late it was a lot of traffic i say to her. "Look I gots to go pick up my food stamps so umm let make dis quick." My therapist Rashbuesha says. "Okay so..... how have you been feelin lately." Rashbuesha says in her pajamas,slippers, and red long nails. I reply the usual very hormonal. " So wat do you do when your in da mood? The therapist says smacking her gum. I reply I usually have meaningless one night stands or either cuff myself up so i won't force anybody. "When,How, And who was your first time." I freeze up for a goods 10 seconds. "Im a therapist im here for the personal stuff looook here you gonna tell me or not cuz i gotta go meet baby daddy." Oh yeah right sorry. I was 17 and it felt so right. He left me right after i fell asleep. His name is Dolph.......Dolph Ziggler. I was crying. "Gurrrrrrllll u know wat I gotta go get my food stamps." Rashbuesha quickly walks out. I didnt really care because another person clouded my mind..........Dolph Ziggler.

Authors Note:

What do yall think of Rashbuesha?

REMEMBER Follow,vote, and comment.