Chapter 2

Ji Yeon's POV

Finally, I'm back here. I'm going to pay all of you pay for what you did to me. No matter what, I'll take my revenge. Well, look who's here. Kim Woo Bin and Im Yoona, you better watch out! I flashed a sweet smile towards them. I asked Jung Kook to walk quickly and we arrived at the general office. A teacher guided us to our class, seeing many of my ex-classmates or should I say acquaintances, I took a deep breath and looked around the classroom. Just as expected, Kim Woo Bin and Im Yoona in the advance class. The form teacher walked in and said " Today, we have three transfer students. Please introduce yourself." I stepped forward, smiled as brightly as I could and said " Hello everyone, my name is Lee Ji Yeon. Please take care of me. " Then, Taecyeon behind me gave a flashy introduction, while Jung Kook seemed a bit hesitant in his introduction. My eyes darted towards Woo Bin's direction, he looked worn-out and he seemed like he had not gotten good sleep for the past few weeks I was gone. Why does he look so tired? Is it because of me? Nah. It can never be because of nerd Park Na Yeon. Wait a minute. I shouldn't care so much about him. He was planning to break my heart so I can't start caring about him from now. I noticed that he didn't lift his head up at all during lesson but what could be the reason? He was always attentive in class and was a model student. Wait. Am I being concerned about him now? I'm here to destroy him. Lee Ji Yeon, wake up! You cannot ever forgive this guy who wanted to harm you. I sat in between Kim Jong Suk and Jung Kook, Jong Suk is Woo Bin's brother but I don't think he ever participated in any of Woo Bin's matters so he was not in my list of targets for revenge. Maybe, I should be more proactive, Kim Woo Bin doesn't seem like he would take the first move towards me. We had to enter a club, and I knew Kim Woo Bin would be in the basketball club. Hmm..., my skills aren't that bad. I could take this opportunity to " know him". After a long day of studying, I was walking to the cafeteria with Jung Kook and Taecyeon when Yoona blocked my way. She looked at me, scanning me thoroughly from my head to toe and gave out a cackle. " Wow, I didn't expect our schools' students' level of judging beautiful is so low. I heard the juniors talking about the beautiful girl transfer student. But you are just so-so." I flashed her a smile and said " Oh really? I never thought that you would think that. If the schools' students' level of judging beautiful is low, I'm sure the School Queenka must be not up to standard. If you say so." "Argh! You better watch out!" Yoona stomped her feet and walked away. I high-fived Taecyeon and said " That was a great battle!" We gobbled our food and went to look at the different clubs. I then said" Guys, I'm going for basketball. What about you two? "" I also want to play basketball!" Both of them said in unison. " Okay! Let's go together!" I went to the court full of excitement, and spotted Kim Woo Bin. Of course, how could I forget! He was the school basketball team captain when I left, so what else would he do after eating but playing basketball. With the upcoming basketball tournament, he definitely would be playing basketball. Just like I expected, he was there. His basketball skills improved and he was still always oblivious to his surroundings. The basketball teacher was Mr Kim Jong Kook. He was famous in school for his muscular physique and god-like strength. He definitely looked intimidating. I knew that Yuri, Yoona's sidekick was in basketball and I was sure that I had the skills to beat her. I trained harder than my brothers at the gym and spent 5 hrs a day at the basketball court for the time I was away. Our school made the girls and boys trained together. I saw Yuri smirking at the side of the court, as if she was sure I would embarrass myself. I put on a big smile as I caught the ball the Mr Kim threw to me.
I dribbled the ball behind me and did a double-clutch. I saw Yuri in shock as I passed the ball to the next player. I looked around for Woo Bin and he still has not noticed me. I started feeling pissed off and finally we had the final test. We would be playing a match. Me, Jung Kook, Taecyeon , and two other players, Tae Hyung and Jimin were called to stay. We would play against Woo Bin, Yuri, Min Hyuk, Jackson, Jin Young. I could release my fury. I chose to defend Woo Bin so he would have to face to face. We had the jump ball and it was Woo Bin verus Tae Hyung. The ball went up in the air and it went to ...............

Hi! Author here! Who do you want the ball to go to? By the way Taehyung and Jung kook are both 178cm and Woo Bin's height is 188cm. Will Woo Bin jump and get the ball or will Taehyung jump even higher and get the ball? Continue reading to find out!