Chapter 3

Ji Yeon POV
The ball went high up in the air and Woo Bin caught it. I quickly ran towards him to defend him. I remembered the defensive moves taught by my basketball coach, who was previously a renowned basketball player before he retired,he said that no one he knew yet could tackle this move. I quickly went into position but Woo Bin was not looking at me, he pushed me away and I fell, scraping my knee. He just dribbled away and I was utterly shocked. How could he do this to me? I glared at him in anger then he turned to look at me.
Woo Bin's POV
I was feeling so restless during class. Where did she exactly go? I didn't even bother to look at the new students. I missed her so bad. Her smiles, voice, laughter were my everything. It started out as a dare but my feelings were injected into it. She seemed to have disappear from the world. My mind was a blur. During break, I went to play basketball. The only thing I could do to pass time and forget about her momentarily. There were new students trying out for the basketball club. They were just a bunch of amateurs so I didn't even spare a look at them. I briefly looked around the court, expecting to see her, but it was strange. She never missed my practices and I always enjoyed her cheering for me. Then, the coach finalized the candidates to joined the school team and I was a little shocked that a girl got chosen. But whatever, it didn't seem to matter. We would be playing a match against them. I easily took the ball and tried to find an open space to attack. My eyes were focused on the hoop, somebody came forward to me. It was a stupid move, I quickly pushed the person away, thinking that it was one of the boys. But I heard a light thud and saw that everybody rushing over to help that person up. I turned to look at the person and saw that it was a girl. Dang it! I thought it was a guy. As I caught her glare, her eyes, her gaze, were so similar. I couldn't react at all. I decided to apologize to her after the match was over. Despite her injury, she played extremely well. She did three-pointers, lay-ups and great defense. I couldn't admit her skills were great. She only showed pain after the match, which was admirable since she tolerated the pain for 40 minutes. I walked up to her and offered to bring her to the medical clinic. I couldn't read her expression but she nodded and we walked to the medical clinic.
Ji Yeon POV
Everybody came forward to me, except for him. He just stood rooted to the ground, with an expressionless face. Seriously, I wanted to hit him and berate him for not even showing any remorse. I assured my team members I was fine. His ignorance towards me served as motivation for me to prove myself in this match and get into the school team. I did as many three-pointers and lay-ups I could and screened for my teammates so that they could score. After the match was over, the pain got to me and I frowned. He obviously noticed me and offered to bring me ti the clinic. I wanted to refuse but it was not like I knew the way to the clinic. He helped me to my feet and we inched our way to the clinic.

Hi guys, sorry for the short update! But'll I make up for it by updating really quickly!=)