Chapter 4

Ji Yeon's POV
He looked at my wound with a worried expression. I frowned as I remembered how much he hurt me. He was just caring about me now because I was pretty. I guess appearance did matter, and he never meant anything when he told be I was beautiful in my disguise. I spaced out as tears welled up in my eyes, thinking of all the memories we made. Together. We were like in another world, free from criticism, it was just me and him. But it was all lies, he deceived me. I had no intention of forgiving him. He would have to face the consequences. But just as the saying goes " As much hate there is, as much love there is", my deep resentment for him meant that I still loved him. Despite me trying so hard to convince myself I don't love him, I still care about him. There was nothing I could do. "Are you okay?" he said. " I'm fine." I replied, No I'm not. I wiped away my tears and quickly walked away from him. All my pent up frustration was bottled up, another way I used to release stress was through music. I once composed a song with him. We didn't finish it because I found out that he was deceiving me. Inspiration flowed through me and I went to the place he asked me to be his girlfriend, under the oak tree, people rarely came here so I wouldn't be seen. Scanning my surroundings, I whipped out my notebook, humming the tune then continued the lyrics.

Woo Bin's POV

I could feel her intense stare on me, yet I didn't feel uncomfortable. There was just something about her so familiar yet distant. She spaced out and I saw tears glistening in her eyes. I felt like I had to protect her. Even though we just met, she seemed like somebody that was so vulnerable and needed protection. Resisting the urge to wipe the tears from her eyes, I asked " Are you okay?" She replied me with uncertainty, saying that she was fine. Without speaking another word, she walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. I thought she liked me? Since she looked at me for so long, why didn't she try to strike a conversation with me? Interesting. I followed silently behind her, and saw here sitting the under the huge oak tree. The place I asked her to be my girlfriend.

Flashback

I handed her the bouquet of roses and said " Will you be my girlfriend?" half-halfheartedly. But she didn't seem to notice and seemed awestruck. I smiled at her frozen expression. She then jumped up and down, excitedly saying " Yes!" But our relationship wouldn't last for long, it was just because of a stupid bet Baek Hyun gave me.

I saw her writing something on the notebook. I walked nearer and heard her humming a tune. Isn't that the song Na Yeon and I composed together? How did she get that tune and all the lyrics? Did she steal it from Na Yeon, was she related to Na Yeon? Would she know where Na Yeon was? Questions bombarded my head. My head was clearly too confused to think straight. Just when I wanted to storm up to her and demand answers, she started singing. Her melodious voice filling the air, my heart ached. Na Yeon's voice. Her voice. Exactly the same. The familiarity between them, the reason why I thought she was familiar. She was Na Yeon. Na Yeon was her. Now this all made perfect sense. I was wrapped up in my own thoughts and did not notice she already left. I ran up to the classroom and pulled her out from the class. I slammed her body against the wall and questioned her " Who are you and how did you get the tune and lyrics?" Her shocked eyes went wide and said " What... What.. are you talking about?" You know very well what I'm talking about. "I retorted. "I already said I don't know!" she screamed. " You're Na Yeon right?" I continued to talk. " How did you...So what? Even if I'm you're Na Yeon. We're still strangers right? It was all a bet. I'm taking this chance to make it clear to you. We're over and you can be with your Yoona. You thought you had me in the dark didn't you? Are you happy now? That you're free from me and you succeeded in doing your bet." She pushed me away and walked to the classroom. I was shocked. She knew everything. Regret filled the empty hole in my heart. Now nothing could salvage our relationship. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Ji Yeon's POV
I was in the classroom talking to our clique when Woo Bin ran into our classroom, his eyes desperately searching for somebody then his gaze fell on me. He rushed towards me and pulled me out of the classroom forceful. He slammed me against the wall and asked me " Who are you and how did you get the tune and lyrics?" My eyes widened in shock, there was nobody around for sure. He was there? I had to feign ignorance." What..What..are you talking about?" "You know very well what I'm talking about." He retorted. I made firm my stand and shrieked at him " I already said I don't know !" He continued questioning me saying, " You're Na Yeon right?" I knew my cover had been blown, there was no choice but to reveal the truth. " How did you...So what? ? Even if I'm you're Na Yeon. We're still strangers right? It was all a bet. I'm taking this chance to make it clear to you. We're over and you can be with your Yoona. You thought you had me in the dark didn't you? Are you happy now? That you're free from me and you succeeded in doing your bet." I pushed him away with all the strength I could muster and tried to hold back my tears while walking back to the classroom. Now that he knew my real identity, how could I get my revenge? Perhaps, I could fake it that I still had feeling for him? But wait. I don't need to fake it. From the bottom of my heart, I knew I still loved him. What should I do? Should I move on and forget him or pursue our broken relationship?

Hi, Author here~ I hope the readers enjoyed this update! Oh no! Woo Bin has realised Ji Yeon's identity! What should Ji Yeon do? Vote and comment and I'll come up with the next chapter soon!      Vote for Minyeon( Min Hyuk and Ji yeon) or Wooyeon ( Woo Bin and Ji Yeon)!

This is Min Hyuk!