Summary

In Karoi, a small but picturesque town at the foothills of the Himalayas, there lives a girl named Chitralekha. Losing her parents in a tragic car accident was a huge turning point for her, but amiable friends and an understanding uncle makes her life somewhat a little less gloomy. She even goes as far as to hope for the warm, fuzzy feeling with the arrival of the fun-loving Aditya in town.

Her fairytale is indeed too good to be true and things soon start to reveal a sinister side.

Aditya seems to be hiding a little too many secrets and eventually Chitra finds herself being dragged into a very dark vortex, not because she's someone exceptional, but simply because she was there at the wrong time, at the wrong place. Hell! She had been living in the wrong place for years without any knowledge about the dangers literally lurking in the shadows.

With only her instincts and a secretive boy to rely upon, Chitra must tread very carefully. She might either make it out alive but heartbroken, or end up cold and dead.

Surprisingly, she hopes for the latter.

---

Karoi is a fictional town.

a/n--

Hi there! I hope you're having a nice day. First of all, thanks a lot for choosing this story to read! :D

At any given time, my head is full of stories. But this one's the first to have made it's way to paper. I'm really very nervous about sharing it with you guys. I could definitely use some help and encouragement to proceed with the story!

Anyway, I hope you stick around to catch the next part that I'll be putting up soon.

Happy reading! xoxo