Chapter 2

ANDY POV

I don't know how long I was out but when I came to my head was hurting and I found our car was upside down. I shook my head felt wettness and realized my head was bleeding. I looked around and saw Juliet. She was moving.

"Juliet! Juliet please sweetheart wake up."said Andy. I turn her head towards me and see blood on her face. I reach down to see if I can find her pulse.

I can't find anything. My sweet Juliet is gone. I lower my head and start crying. Then I hear crying in the back seat and realize! 'OH GOD AURA!!!'

I quickly undo my belt with some difficulty. I crawl into the back seat and get Aura out of her seat and hold her close to my chest. I turn kiss Juliet's head and I lay on my back cover Aura and kick out the back passenger window and crawl out.

By the time I got out the people from a nearby house came out helped me walk over and sit on the ground.

They saw me holding my baby. "Oh my lord! We call 911. You sit down are you and your baby alright? We'll get your wife out."

I sat down holding Aura for dear life as she cries. I think she knows her mommy is gone. I look up at them. "She's gone. Aura shhh baby I'm here. Daddy is here."

The man went and check for a pulse on Juliet. I heard him speak. "He's right she's gone. There's no pulse. Poor guy. The baby can't be more than a few months old.

After several minutes Aura was calming down and I heard the sirens in the distance.

I was watching the firemen using the Jaws-Of-Life to pry the car door open to pull Juliet's body out. By now there was two Ambulances there. Myself and Aura was sitting in one. The paramedics was seeing to us as I watched on.

I saw the firemen pull Juliet's lifeless body out and place it on a nearby stretcher. I saw her arm hanging there lifeless with blood dripping off it.

I couldn't take it anymore I got off the ambulance against the paramedics advice and went to my wife's body. Aura was on the ambulance still.

I bent down touched here face. "Juliet my love."