Chapter 6

''So where do you wanna go first'' TC asked me while looking at the map. ''Umm I’m not sure.'' I replied ''How about Space Mountain in Tomorrowland?'' He asked with a smile that reminded me of a cute little boy. ''Sure lead the way'' he grabbed my hand and whispered '' nobody’s looking'' and I smiled. We walked to the ride and got into a 30 minute line.'' Ohh my gawd is that bobby?'' TC asked I looked over "Yup that sure looks like him "I put my hood on and he put his on. It was a cold day what was David talking about when he said warm. TC noticed me shivering and pulled me in for a hug to try to warm me up. Bobby had gotten in line 10 people away from us. And I don’t think he recognized us because we both had hoods on and he was holding me like we were on a date. I have to admit I liked it a lot! We were at the front of the line when we saw a flash and then another and another. "what is that?'' TC said. "I have no clue." Then we looked around and saw bobby taking pictures of us together. So I quickly pulled away from TC and he flipped Bobby off and I laughed. The lady motioned us to row 1. ''Is this a fast ride?'' I asked. "Um I don’t know.'' He laughed I knew he was lying cause of the way he smiled after it wasn’t the normal one. We started to move and we took off slow at first then some kind of countdown started 5 4 3 2 1 then we raced off in the dark. It was pretty scary but fun.

When the ride was over TC and I got up and walked off the spaceship thing. We knew in the next one was bobby so we booked it and ran out of the ride till we knew he wouldn’t be able to find us. We ended up at this weird white mountain thing so TC took out the map and found out that we were in line for Matterhorn Bobsleds in Fantasyland. It was so cold and I was wearing shorts a light sweater and a tank top. TC on the other hand was wearing jeans, jacket and a long sleeved shirt. "It's so cold.” I complained. Knowing he would do something about it. He took off his jacket and put it on me and hugged me. ''Better?" he asked "yeah, but you didn’t have to do that. Now you’re going to be cold." I said "its okay as long as you are okay then I’m okay" he said I smiled at him "thanks TC"I said"No problem Elle" He smiled. Okay I am definitely falling for this guy he has the cutest smile in the entire world. We were almost at the front of the line when I noticed David come into view so I had TC let go of me but I forgot to give back the jacket. David waved to us and we waved back. Then I got a text -Hey why are you wearing Beans Jacket?-David-Cause I’m cold you told us to wear something warm-Me-Ohh carry on-DavidWe got to the front of the line and we got row one again! TC was in the back of me. Holding onto me. I smiled at him he smiled back. The ride started, he hugged me even tighter and I clenched onto his arms. I could feel his heart beat faster every time I touched him. Then I realized this guy really does like me, I wish there was a way I could be with him without breaking my brothers rules and getting TC in trouble.

The ride was over, and TC looked at his map. I took my camera out and took a picture of him. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I want to remember this day." I said he smiled then I took another one. "How about we go to a slower ride?" He asked "okay" I replied "What about.... hmmm.....Peter Pan's Flight?" He said pointing toward it. "Alright lets go" I said and grabbed his hand while we walked over. We got in line and he stared into my eyes and mumbled something that I couldn’t understand."What?" I asked "Do you like me or do you just feel bad for me because you know I like you? he repeated. "I definitely like you." I said He looked relieved. "Why would you even ask that?"I said "Just making sure, I really like you, as in Like Like you, your beautiful, funny, and sweet." He said making me blush.I giggled "I like like you too,(what are we five Like Like?) you are Absolutely hilarious, you have an amazing smile, and I feel like I can be myself around you." I said He smiled. Took my camera out of my bag. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I want to remember the day you told me you liked me. SMILE" he said. We got on the ride it was so cute. "Aww" he said pointing to an object thing. I wanted him to put his arm around me so I leaned in closer. And half way thru the ride he put his arm around me and smiled. I wanted him to kiss me so badly but I didn’t get what I wanted. The ride had come to a stop and we got out.

 ......................................................................

I need a better name for the story!!!! Help?