Chapter44 LAST CHAPTER!!!!

“Elle Show time” Thomas said tapping on my shoulder. I got up and did my normal morning routine and walked outside. It was all quite but everyone was up. Everyone stared at me. I just ignored. Then finally Kennie broke the silence. “Hey Ella.” She said. I looked at her. “Only Justin can call me that” I said. “Damn girl you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Jayk said. “Shut up” I said. “Go fix your girlfriend” Jayk said to TC. “Im scared” TC said taking a step back. They know when im mad I can do some damage. I got a bagel and sat at the empty table. No one ever used the table unless we are having a gathering. I cleared a spot on it because it was full of everyone’s crap. “Okay time for Kennie and Elle to go.” Thomas said. “Okay DAVID” Kennie yelled. He came out and they left. “Elle im still going to drive you” TC said. I didn’t reply I decided to give him the silent treatment. I followed him to the car and we got in. We started to drive to the studio. “Im sorry don’t be mad.” TC said I looked at him and rolled my eyes. “Well Thomas gets the call today to see if we go on tour together or not.” He said I didn’t reply. “Come on talk to me I love you I love you I love you.” He said I put my headphones on and zoned him out the rest of the drive. We finally arrived to the studio TC and david were directed to stay outside which made both of us laugh, Kennie and I walked inside and did what we were supposed to. Jennifer Love Hewit was a pleasure to work with we took pictures and and talked then Kennie got a text. “Thomas says come home immediately this doesn’t sound good.” She said. We said goodbye and walked out. “How did it go?” TC asked me. I once again ignored him. “Elle seriously I haven’t heard your voice in so long I need to or I will literally die” TC said as we walked to the car. I smiled because he said it so seriously.”Yes I got you to smile I need a laugh” He said I stopped smiling He stopped walking and took my arm. “Now listen to me I love you and I think you punished me enough and I really need you to talk to me right now” TC said putting his arm around my waist. I Tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong so I just stood there completely quiet. I didn’t look at his face because I would have started to smile and give in. He took his other hand and stroked my hair. I put my head up and looked into his blue sparking eyes and smiled he pulled me in and hugged me I gave in and put my arms around his neck I knew he was smiling now. I felt him breathing on my neck. “I love you” he whispered pulling away then I felt his hand slide down to my ass. “Really?” I said “ Yes really and I got that angle voice of yours you talked I knew it would do the trick” he said picking my up and spinning me. “Okay okay put me down” I said he put me down and leaned in for a kiss I was tempted to back away but I didn’t because I love him too.  When we were done we got back in the car and drove home. We walked in and eyeryone was happy and dancing and jumping up and down then we saw a sign that said “Were going on tour” and I screamed.  We threw a party and everyone was invited.

........................................

Thank you to all who read my story!! :D

Comment Pretty Please

Sequel soon :) 1D+VFC+Elle+Others= Crazynessssss Be Ready!!!