Chapter 3

As I headed to the park I noticed a huge crowd of what sounded like girls header straight toward me from a far.

Right in front of them I made out 5 boy looking bodies running away from them, also straight for me. I'm not one for crowd today so I quickly slipped into a small alley that also lead to the park.

I got to the park and still heard the noise but farther so I just shooed it off and started to play with my ball. I had just bought a new soccer ball at the store a couple blocks from our place.

I started off just dribbling around a little bit to warm up. Then the basic juggling. I was off to a really good start and started beating my highest score(which wasn't very likely since I suck at juggling).

"30, 31, 32, 33, 34!" I whispered to myself.

At last I missed the ball and it rolled over to a really good looking guys.

"Sorry, could you pass the ball please", I yelled to him before it got to him.

"Sure love" he said politely as he passed the ball back.

I chipped the ball up to my hands and thanked him with a smile.

"You play football?" he asked as I walked away. He looked kind familiar... and kinda cute.

"Yeah a bit. How about you?"

"Yeah I love it. But I don't have much time for it since I got my new job."

"Aww come on there's gotta be time for a good sport like this", I said jokingly.

"I wish. I play wherever I can while I'm on tour"

That's where I know him from!! He's Liam from One Direction!!

"OMG you're Liam, from One Direction!!", I said excitedly.

"Actually..I'm Louis and yes I am from One Direction love.", he said with a small giggle.

How embarrassing. I still don't know their names completely and I love them.

"I'm so sorry. I'm a huge fan but I always get the names wrong!"

"It's ok.. uh-"

"Alexa, but you can call me Lexi if you want."

"Well how can I choose? There both so beautiful!" he said as he came toward me and came me a hug, catching me by surprise.

"Haha thanks"

"Well I have to go get back to my friends, but if you don't mind... could I have a quick picture?" I asked shyly.

"Of course love! Come here lets take a... what do they call it these days? A SELFIE!", he yelled coming toward me and taking a picture with his phone.

"Aww how will i get the picture now?", I said jokingly.

" I can send it to you love! What's your number?"

Wait... did Louis Tomlinson from the world wide famous and hottest boy band just ask me for my number?!

"Sure, pass your phone I'll type it in."

"Okay there we go, I just sent it to ya!"

"Thanks Louis", I said going in for a hug.

He returned the hug politely and gave me a kiss on the cheek causing me to blush. Oh. My. God. This is seriously not happening to me!

"Bye!" he said walking in the opposite direction as me.

*Louis' POV*

Wow I've never met a fan that hasn't screamed or fainted or cried when she saw me.

I think I might actually text her later. Just maybe...