Chapter 5

After endless minutes of thinking I decided that he was probably talking about another girl. I mean there were probably like a bunch of girls at that park today (and they were probably all over him).

I really don't get that, I mean some girls really don't have respect for themselves and it really pisses me off.

"Wow, what a nice nap" Angelle said, startling me. "What did you do after we got back from shopping?"

"Well you're gonna kill me but...I went to the park and.....I MET LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!" I said

"No.fricken.way! I hate you!" she said jumping on me. "How did it happen? Did you take a picture? Is he hot in person? Wait of course he is, he's Louis Tomlinson!! Oh my god I hate you!!"

"Wow calm down, and yes I took a picture with him......andhegavemehisnumber!" I said the last part quickly cause I knew she was going to explode just like she just did.

"Oh my god you suck I hate you! Why did he give you his number? He must like you!"

"Wow whats all the noise down here?" Katie asked. "Yeah you guys woke me up" Alex said.

"Lexi met Louis Tomlinson and he gave her his number!" Angelle yelled in excitment. I could see Katie and Alex's eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh my god!" Katie and Alex yelled together. "No fricken way. You lying to me!" Katie said. "You're saying that to make me jealous! Oh. My. God!" Alex said shortly after.

"Wait he gave you his number too?" Katie yelled. "He wouldn't just give his number to anybody. I bet he likes you!" Alex yelled

"Oh. My. God. you guys are gonna get married and have children and I'm gonna be the godmother and-" Angelle began to say.

"No I'm gonna be the godmother!" Katie said

"I think we all know that I'm the only one here that can be a responsible godmother" Alex said jokingly.

"Actually.... I think we all know that none of us could be responsible godmothers" Angelle said making all of us burst out in laughter.

"Ok guys chill. He just gave me his number to send me a picture of both of us" I said

"Yeah right! HE LIKES YOU!" Angelle said

"HE LOVES YOU!" Alex yelled.

"HE ADORES YOU!" Katie yelled.

After all the fuss about me and "my new love" as Alex put it, we all relaxed and watched TV. And of course since God wants my best friends to kill me, we found a repeat of the interview from earlier and the fuss continued. Same as before but about 1000000 times worse. Oh I love my friends.

Well anyways, after all of the yelling and screaming and laughing for the millionth time and more, I decided I was tired and I said goodnight to everyone.

"Goodnight Mrs. Tomlinson." Alex said with a smirk.

"Haha very funny. Goodnight" I said with a smile.

As I headed upstairs I started thinking about the slight possibility of me and Louis. That's crazy I thought getting into my bed. Before I got the chance to think more about the subject I fell into a deep sleep.

__________________________

AN: Yay long weekend!! I'm going to Halloween Horror Night ;) I had time to write today so I thought I'd surprise you guys! Tell me what you think about my story and my writing please! I would really appreciate that and some comments!!