chapter 3

I absolutely have no clue what to say. I kept opening my mouth trying to find the words I want to say, but nothing came out. I finally snapped out of my trance of staring at this boy that use to be the best thing in my life but that I now want no part of. I opened my mouth and surprisingly, something came out. "What the fuck do you want Zayn?" I spat out, not sounding quite at intimidating at I hoped for. "You." He replied simply with an evil smirk and in that moment he stepped in, shut the door behind him, ripped off my towel and pinned me up against the door. I am not looking forward to where this is going.

I felt wet, sloppy unwanted kisses that caused me to moan a little to loudly and with the look on Zayns face, I can tell he wasn't happy. "Your so fucking loud you annoying slut. Keep your mouth closed or I will close it for you." He said with a smirk that sent shivers down my whole, entire body. More hungry and slightly painful nips and kisses were placed down my bare breasts to my stomach when all of a sudden a long, cold finger was inserted into my center causing me to scream, even though I knew Zayn would be unpleased. He let's go of me for a split second causing me to sigh in relief and began to try to escape from the horrific events about to happen, but instead he grabs my wrists pulls me back to him and slaps me as hard as he possibly could across the face making me wince. "I told you to shut up you whore and you didn't so now you will be punished." He whispers in my ear. And with that he flips me over and hangs me over his knee and tries tying my hands together but I am making it nearly impossible with my violent squirming. He still manages to tie my hands together so I am now more vulnerable then before. After I thought he was done with his stupid little disgusting game, I feel duct tape being plastered against my lips. He meant what he said when he told me he would make me stay quiet. "Now for you punishment." He says while placing me more upright on his knee. A sharp, fast pain is felt on my ass. Followed by another, and another, and another. Hit, after hit, after hit, he finally stops, leaving me hanging their like a ragdoll on his knee. He picks me up off his knee and throws me onto the floor, causing my head to whip backward and slam onto the hard, wooden floor making me scream into the duct tape, muting the scream so it is almost barely audible. I'm now lying there. Watching my ex boyfriend, who has now turned into a complete psychopath, strip down in front of my and I cringe at the thought of what's going to happen next. But those thoughts are slapped out of my mind, literally, when Zayns repeatedly slaps me across the face, hard. Over and over again. I begin to feel light head and heard the faint sound of the door bell ringing and remember that I ordered pizza a while ago. Great. My chance to be saved. Zayn yells "Umm hold on a sec..." while trying to unbuckle his belt. I squirm, trying to untie myself but I fail so I kick my legs up and down letting them fall on the way down to make a loud noise on the floor. I tried my best to scream for help through the silver tape covering my mouth but they weren't loud enough to be heard outside. I look in front of me at the door, then at the window and see someone stating in with a look of fear, anger and confusion. I can't quite make out facial features but as stuff begins to clear up, the face is gone. Am I hilousinating? Zayn must of hit me harder then I thought. Just as things in my head start to clear up, a deep, deep shark pain is felt in my center causing me to arch my back in pain earning yet another slap from Zayn and in that movement, I'm passed out. Laying there on the floor in front of Zayn who is raping me. Who has had a worst Birthday then this? No one.

Harrys P.O.V.

"Harry! I have another delivery you need to make before your break!" My boss yelled at me from across the kitchen. Everyone was ordering in tonight. Why don't people get off their lazy asses and pick it up themselves? But I needed a summer job to help pay for my car, so that's why I'm stuck in this hell hole surrounded by yelling Italians. "Whats the address?" I ask as I walk over where my boss is, and grab the pizza box and small bag off the counter. "18 Tree line Avenue." He rushes while I walk out the door. Last delivery until break. I couldn't be any happier. I hop into to the delivery car and start the car and drive off.

After about 5 minutes, I see "Tree Line Ave" on a thin green crooked sign on the left and turn that way and I'm

surprised at what I see. The houses are enormous. My tiny apartment can fit into one of the garages in most of these houses, well, mansions. There's one that really catches my eye. It looks like an older Mediterranean styled home and it's set farther back then the others and is in front of a beautiful lake. Wow. Im so engaged in thought of wondering what it would be like to live in that house that I forget I'm suppose to be dropping off this fucking pizza probably to some fat, old, rich guys mansion, who has a beautiful wife, that's 20 years younger than him and only married him because he is wealthy. I look around in search to find 18, when I realize the magnificent home I was looking at earlier is number 18. I park my car in from and walk up to the door and ring the bell. After about what seems like a minute, there's no answer. So I ring it again, and wait and also start to hear what sounds like muffled screams. A little suspicious. I ring it again and hear loud banging and someone say "Hold on a second" along with a barley audible "help". Probably just the T.V. , but out of curiosity, I walk over to the right and peek into the window. My heart stops. There she is. The most beautifulest girl I've ever seen right now in front of me, naked, tied up, bruised and laying there lifelessly on the floor. But then I nearly break the window with my fist when I see a tall, lean figure come into the picture. Why am I fretting so much about a girl I've never met or seen before? Love at first sight? The figure, whose face I still wasn't able to make out, walks over to her and sits on top of her. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. This is not happening. It can't be happening. I won't let it happen. I think fast and debate on wether I should brake the window with my fist or pick up the rock next to me and throw it. I decided to go with the safer and less painful way. I grab the rock, throw it at the window with a loud crash and sound of broken glass falling on the floor, and carefully and quickly climb in. The tall figure looks at me still sitting on-top of this perfect and helpless women.

A/N: Hey, It's Rachel. I'm obviously the author and I know I should have wrote an authors note in the first chapter, but I didn't. So that's enough pointing out the obvious for now, another reason why I am writing this is because I just want to say, this is the first fanfic I've ever wrote. I've written other things but never a fanfic and I've read enough of them so I figured, why not write one? So I did! So I would like as much feedback as possible so leave a comment here on your thoughts about this so far or on my instagram: sleeping_with_styles_

I'm not sure how frequent I'll be updating because of school and soccer, but is will try to whenever I have the chance, Don't forgot to vote! xoxo