Chapter 2

[Watching a movie with Harry]

(Kylie Summers on the side)

"Chick flick?" I ask Harry.

"No, what about action?" He answers.

"Nope, romance?"

"Still no for the chick flicks, scary movie?"

I sighed and gave in, because I was too lazy to name another movie he'll reject. Moments later into the movie I got up to get popcorn

"Where are you going, babe?" Harry asked, confused as to why I was getting off the couch. "To make some popcorn, don't worry." I say as I head off towards the kitchen. Grabbing a popcorn bag I set it in the microwave and pressed 'popcorn' I waited for it to make it's magic, sat on the counter and occupied myself with Instagram.

As I was scrolling through the home page the microwave beeped signalling the popcorn was done and ready to eat. I held it carefully not touching the hot parts of the bag while walking back to the couch and Harry. He gripped my waist and pulled me down to the couch whilst saying "Finally, I was getting hungry and lonely."

I scoffed and replied with "Please, I made this for myself." He laughed and took the bag out of my grasp and began eating, I chuckled and ate some popcorn all the while watching the horrid scary movie he chose.

It's been nearly an hour into the movie and all I did was put a pillow to my face so I wouldn't have to watch it, also hiding my face in Harry's chest, as to which he laughs at.

Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. My phone blared out causing me and Harry to jump because we were interested in the movie. I looked at the screen as it read 'Kylie' I answered, of course.

"KYLIE!" I shriek causing Harry to jump once again and I to giggle.

"KAYLEE!" She yelled back laughing.

"Thank God you called, Harry and I were watching a scary movie and I hated every bit of it."

"Hahaha! Want to have a girl's day out tomorrow?"

"Yeah! After work i'll text you"

"Alrighty! Well, see you tomorrow, I love you!"

"See you then, love you too, bye!"

After hanging up I walked back from the kitchen to the living area. "Harry?"

"Yeah?" He said in the same tone as me. "After work Kylie and I are going to have a girl's day out, do you mind?" I questioned. "No, but just be careful okay?" He said sternly, "Alright, fair enough."

---

Beep Beep Beep!

My alarm clock rang. I pressed the 'snooze' button and strolled to the bathroom done my business then took a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and padded to my dresser grabbing clothes and undergarments. After finishing my makeup and everything, I headed out of our suite and in an elevator.

Once out of the hotel building, paparazzi were coming my way. Ignoring their questions, I walked to my car and drove to work.

Getting in I was greeted almost immediately by Rachel Barns, I replied by saying a 'good morning' and a genuine smile. Seeing that I had extra time to grab a quick snack and a coffee I went straight to the cafe in the building and got a muffin and a tall Cappuccino. While eating, I decided to text Kylie to have something to do instead of staring off into la la land.

(Kaylee- Bold, Kylie- Not bold)

Hey! Ready for our girl's day? Let's meet up at Starbucks later then we'll decide on where to go from there, okay? (:

Alright, deal! What time are you getting off of work?

Around 3:45-ish

Cool, see you later alligator! :D

In a while crocodile! Lol

I walked to the studio to get ready for the Teen Vogue Photo Shoot at 2 sharp. I found Amber in the chair next to me getting her makeup and hair done as she has already gotten her outfit on. I smiled at her as the clothes designer handed me my clothes and told me to go change. I obviously obeyed and went to the dressing room to change, I then came out and got ready to do my makeup and hair. After all that pampering and small conversations, we were ready for the Teen Vogue Photo Shoot.

---

Following all the photographer's demands and instructions Amber and I were finally through. "Alright guys, great job today! I hope every time you work it'll be better and better" Our boss Steven congratulated us.

"Thanks" said Amber and I at the same time, we smiled and went into the dressing room together to get back in our normal clothing we wore when we got here.

"So Kaylee, did you like our first job?" Asked Amber. "Actually yes, it was fun. What about you?" I simply said.

"Yeah, I liked it but, I wish I had done a more better job on my modeling." She said shamefully

"Hey, don't be ashamed, practice makes perfect, right?" I told her helpfully. She gave me a dimpled smile and replied a 'thank you' to me and left. I really hope she can think of herself as a great model, because she is a great model. I have faith in you Amber!

I went to Starbucks and patiently waited for my best friend Kylie to come and discuss our plans for today. As I was about to text her, the bell above the door dinged and in came the girl named Kylie with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey there pretty babe!" She said as she approached me, I chuckled and said "Hey, boo! What are our plans for today?"

"I don't know, mall maybe?" She spoke more as a question than a statement. We both shook our heads and declared a 'nope'. This is why we are best friends, we know each other a lot. "Park?" I suggested, "Hmm, okay! Wait, let me get a Mocha Frappe first" She responded. "I'll just order a grande Shaken Sweet Tea Lemonade" I stated.

"No need for that Kaylee, it's on the house." Kylie retaliated when I pulled money out of my brown shoulder bag. The thing is, Kylie is a barista here in this Starbucks but she wasn't working today she sometimes always gave me the things I want for free. "But, Kylieeeee!" I whined dragging out her name. "No 'buts' I got this Kaylee" She sassed.

Now we were at the park just enjoying the pretty sight before us sitting on a bench sipping our refreshments. After two hours of talking, joking, and hanging around we decided to go back to the Starbucks and get to our cars to go home.

"Harry, i'm home!" I announced once inside our suite.

"I'm in the bedroom!" I hear Harry call. I walked in and saw him in bed watching the television, I quickly changed, brushed my teeth, and eventually slipped into the comfortable bed.

"I want to cuddle" I spoke quietly hugging him and settling my face into his chest.

I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and turned off the television making the room dark, the only source of light coming from the moon in the sky radiating through the window. He wrapped his, might I say, strong arms around my waist, kissed my forehead, and said 'good night, love.' Then I fell into a peaceful slumber.