The Graduation party

Mychel's POV: As I prepared for the graduation, I noticed that my brother hasn't accepted my relationship yet because we have to attend the graduation along with Seth Curry. Well Hopefully soon, the graduation goes well.

"Mychel? Mychel?" Klay Thompson hollered. "I'm coming Klay!" Andrew Bogut drives Mychel to the school where he and Seth attended. Although, Graduation is around the corner as they were going to step up on stage. "Well in that case," Klay gives an advice to his brother. "You and Seth will have to be on the stage together, but don't get too stingy, Capish?" "Noted Klay," He said. "Noted." Mychel Thompson walked to the graduation ceremony as Seth Curry said. "Hi soon to be husband Mychel, what's up? Any crews out there, where is my future brother in laws?" Mychel replied. "Actually, my brother is coming to our graduation ceremony and yet, Trayce Thompson is unable to make it because he still has baseball practice, although he texted me that he is going to be at Bogut's house for our graduation party.

At the football field,

The students along with Seth and Mychel were on the stage and the instructors, teachers, principals, counselors and staff were announcing about the Seniors that they will fulfill their dreams. At first, they announced the certificates and later on they called the two guys. "And for those who have aced their classes are...... MYCHEL THOMPSON AND SETH CURRY! Congratulations!" The rest of their classmates were clapping.

5 hours later,

Their friends gathered inside Bogut's house to celebrate their graduation day. Lauren was cheering, so as Keagan was. They were setting up the party and later on they started the dance party. When their senior years were over, the crowd stopped for a moment as Seth Curry decided to do something just for Mychel. At first, Seth started to say something to Mychel. "As I encountered a shy person in my dreams, all I wanted is that we could keep fighting when problems happened, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I will be by your side always, travel the world together, expect newcomings and yet, we will soon have a children, all family and friends are always here to help us get through with tough times. This is a box with a ring inside it, will you marry me?" Mychel Thompson started screaming. "Yes! Seth Curry! I will marry you," The gang clapped and later continued celebrating the party.