Keagan got into an accident

While Seth Curry is away for the jury duty, Keagan was setting up the display of how the Empire State was built. He and the rest of his high school friends worked hard for the heights and stuff. Many people were watching the observation. Klay Thompson, Mychel Thompson, Andrew Bogut, Harrison Barnes, Lauren Thompson and Stephen Curry were watching it too! Then suddenly, the wood on the lower side of the chair broke as their display began to fall. "DAD! Get out of the way!" Keagan pushed Klay out as he tried to save the display from falling. Then suddenly, Keagan was knocked out and fell on the floor when the display fell on top of his head. "KEAGAN!" Klay Thompson started screaming. "Keagan! Keagan, my son! What happened to you my son?" "What's going on?" Stephen Curry asked him. "My son got into an accident, Help! Someone help me! My son is injured!" Andrew Bogut was shocked as he saw Keagan got into an accident. "Oh my Gosh! Keagan," He rushed to help his son and carried him. "Klay, let's take him to the hospital," Lauren Thompson, the daughter of Klay was crying knowing she was shocked about what happened to her older brother.

Stephen Curry hollered. "This is an emergency! Keagan Thompson got into an accident at the museum, please help! Help us doctor!" "What's going on?" The doctor asked. Klay's voice quivered. "My son Keagan got into an accident, he saved me and he tried to save the display," The nurse rushed to him. "Here! I'll take him to the room." But Klay was still upset and realized that the Lord would take his son away. "This is not going to happen," The accident that Keagan got into only upset poor Klay. "Klay it is going to be okay," Stephen Curry told him but Klay was refusing to stop. "No it's not Steph! It's my son, I can't afford to lose my son! Please Steph, I can't let that happen, I'm begging you Steph, I want to see my son and I cannot afford to lose him," "Klay Enough!" Andrew Bogut said. "The doctors will take good care of him," "Is Keagan going to be alright? I want to see my son, I can't leave without him, not even my daughter if she's been taken away, you guys don't have any proof, I just can't let-," "Klay Listen to me!" Mychel Thompson explained. "He will be okay, as long as the doctors are here to take care of him, he will be back home soon," "Mychel," Klay sobbed. "I can't afford to lose my son, I just can't," "Stop crying now Klay," His brother hugged him. The doctor tells him. "Don't worry Klay, we will take good care of your son," "Klay Thompson, let's go home," Stephen Curry grinned. Mychel Thompson, Andrew Bogut and Harrison Barnes remained at the hospital to make sure Keagan was okay.

After dinner,

Klay Thompson was asleep on the bed along with his husband Tristan Thompson. Next, Klay Thompson woke up around 1AM as he put his jacket on. He went downstairs, locked the door before he left and started driving his car to the hospital. Klay couldn't stop thinking about it because he knew he was concerned about his son. Stephen Curry gasped. "Oh Klay! Why are you awake?" Klay shouted. "I just want to see my son, I just wanted to make sure he is doing okay," "Calm down Klay," he pets his back. "Let's see him," On the Second floor, Keagan wakes up from the coma as Klay Thompson rushed inside the room. "Keagan! Keagan my son! Thank Goodness you're okay, Any blood clots in your head?" Keagan replied. "No Dad, there was no blood clots or anything, just minor injury," Klay Thompson was still crying. "My son! You made me worried, by next time when you set up some displays or anything, please be careful next time, I could've helped you, you should've asked," "I should've said that dad," Keagan cried. "I'm sorry dad," Klay smiled as tears fell on his face. "No worries son, it will pass,"

They went home as Klay Thompson went upstairs to go to sleep.