The late night texts

After the party,

Mychel was on his phone playing candy crush while he is in his bedroom covering himself with a blanket. Mychel Thompson's bed has a large pile of two pillows. His bedroom was full of posters such as Go Warriors! The bedroom was a mess such as clothes, opened drawers and closets. Although, Mychel didn't have time to clean it because he was too lazy to do it. Andrew Bogut comes in to the bedroom and asked. "What happened to your room?" "Oh sorry Andrew," Mychel blushed. "I didn't have time to clean it," He resisted as he told him not to worry about it. "Not to worry Mychel, I'll clean it up for you," Andrew Bogut helps Mychel clean the room. When he is finished, he went downstairs to wash the dishes. Mychel Thompson's bedroom was next to Klay's bedroom then on the middle it was between the bedroom where Harrison Barnes slept and lastly, Andrew Bogut's bedroom. "Mychel," Klay Thompson calls his brother. Mychel got up from the bed and wonders. "Yes Klay, what is it?" "I just want to know," "Well then great!" Mychel rushed. Klay stopped for a moment and explained. "I know Seth Curry sacrifices his love for you because he choses you as a lovely role model, well I just wanted to say I'm happy for both you and yes, I accepted your relationship with him." "Really?" He gasped. "Thanks!" "No worries," he said. "Anyways go to bed now,"

Mychel continued going on his phone until it was 11pm. Then his phone vibrates that it was from Seth.

Mychel went on his phone as he texted.

Mychel Thompson: Hi Seth.

Seth Curry: Hi there love.

Mychel Thompson: How are you?

Seth Curry: I'm good love, just checking to make sure you're doing well.

Mychel Thompson: That's wonderful, so anyways do you have plans tomorrow?

Seth Curry: Uh yes! I have plans, but I have to attend the jury duty in Kansas tomorrow.

Mychel Thompson: 🙄 oh okay. Well good luck with the jury duty and be safe.

Seth Curry: I will.

Mychel Thompson: Okay. Well I have to go now, Klay Thompson is going to be mad at me.

Seth Curry: Me too Seth, I have to go now. Goodnight! Love you.

Mychel Thompson: Love you too! <3.