Klay and Mychel bonding together

The next morning,

Klay couldn't stop thinking about his son. "Uh Klay?" He wonders. "What's the matter?" "Oh nothing," he scoffed. "It's just hard to watch, I can't afford to lose my son, not even my daughter, I can't even afford to lose my two children." "Klay it's not the end of the world, you will pull through brother, I mean I know you love your son, we love him too! He needs you Klay," He got up from the bed, grabs the jacket that Keagan wore for middle school places it on his chest. He was devastated. "'My son Keagan, please stay strong for me and Tristan Thompson, you have to fight for your life Keagan, you have to fight for your life son," He went to Mychel, shed tears and tells him. "I just gave birth to Keagan and even Lauren that's all, If I would anything to provide my kids a better future of how they can raise a family on their own, I knew I would do anything to protect them, all of us will protect them," He added the explanation. "You know what hurts Mychel? My body since I was in labor from time to time, I couldn't stop fighting, I was trying to ease them away. When I was pregnant back then, I was stressed out, I knew it was not good," "But you did eased them away Klay," He replied. "You have two kids now, I would do anything to take care of them when you're away on vacation with our parents. Hey! I know what to do, let's go shopping,"

Klay and Mychel were at the mall as Mychel was looking for the wedding attire. "Oh my goodness, so brand new," he muttered. "There it is, so fancy," Unfortunately, Mychel realized that there was a price that said $40.00. He placed the tuxedo on the suit section and Klay Thompson starts asking. "Oh Mychel, why did you put it back?" "My Goodness Klay! It's too expensive, what about when I feel nervous when Seth Curry marries me, I couldn't afford that, oh and let me have a look. Just wait Klay,"

Klay Thompson picks up the suit that Mychel picked earlier and placed it back because he knew it was expensive. Instead, he asks his brother. "Do you want this Tuxedo for your wedding with Seth?" "You're lucky Klay! So rich," "Well then," Klay stammers. "I'll buy it." "Wow," Mychel starts to feel excited. "It's nice to go shopping, we bought a lot just for the rest of our friends," "Oh dang!" Klay chuckles. As they looked at each other in their faces. Klay starts wondering. "Oh what's the matter?" "Oh nothing Klay," He said. "Just our familiar face," "Well why would you feel a bit shy? Our faces looked like mines, our father, mother and even Trayce Thompson. We are brothers" "Oh yeah," he sighed. "My face looks like Klay Thompson, you're Klay Thompson and Trayce Thompson looks like Klay Thompson, we are brothers," Mychel Thompson felt a sore feeling on his foot. "Oh why?" Klay stopped for a moment.

"My foot hurts," Mychel Thompson said. "Shopping is hard," "I know what to do," He suggested. At the massage, Klay and Mychel started talking to each other as he asked many questions. "So how you and Tristan met?" "Oh why are you interested Mychel? We met since I was in college, you know what I mean? Andre Iguodala can be hardheaded sometimes, but he knows that I am the one, we were married and yet, we build a whole family like this Mychel." "Oh," He nods. "Why?" "Just saying," he hummed.

Next, they went to the church to pray for Klay Thompson's son Keagan. Mychel was in shock about his nephew's conditions and Klay prayed hoping his son would be back to his normal conditions. He started crying as he prayed in words. "Oh Lord, please don't take my son away, I just want him back to us and I didn't want to know that he is going to die, please don't let my son suffer from the injury," when the prayer was finished. Mychel begins to hug Klay telling him that it was going to be alright.

Klay and Mychel started eating at the Ramen cafe where Mychel went when he was asked out on a date by Seth Curry. Klay was unable to finish his food and Mychel told him to eat the food. "Uh Klay, you need to eat, you're too skinny, if you don't eat the Ramen, you'll get sick." "I'm definitely not in a mood right now Mychel," Klay sighed. "I lost my appetite that's all," "Oh quit worrying Klay," He said as he fed Klay. "Your son will be okay, my nephew will be okay, what have you got to lose? Don't worry, he'll be home," It was when Klay started listening to his brother. "Thanks Mychel," he said. "Of course Klay Thompson, I'm here for you and your children,"

At night time,

Mychel could hear Klay Thompson crying near his bedroom while placing his son's soccer uniforms he used for practice. Mychel heard him talking and crying at night. "My son Keagan, what happened to my son? I am so sorry my son Keagan, I was unable to stop crying." "It's going to be okay Klay," Tristan replied as he placed his soft hands on Klay's head. "This is not going to happen," Klay shed his tears. "I have been changed, I passed every good deeds that our children have, I cannot afford to lose my son Tristan. Tristan please, I am begging you, I cannot afford to lose my son." "We will see our son Klay, I promise, we can fix this," "Well why don't you do it, what do you want me to do? Expect another child? You don't know how hard it was to lose a son?" Klay Thompson was still upset. "Keagan my son," "I know you're mad at me Klay, but I'm not leaving you now," Tristan answered quietly. "Come here Klay, it will be okay, as long as our son is fine, we will take him home safely," "I cannot afford to lose my son Tristan," his husband gave him a hug until he stopped crying. "This can't be Tristan, I can't afford to lose my son,"