XVII

Last Part: Here

Pussy bitch I ain't gon' kill ya but only cause I got a family off killers
-Can't Sit With Us x Honey Cocaine

|Omniscient|

"Don't you fuckin' move." The sound of a gun being cocked came from the side of Bri.

Looking over Bri was shocked to see her mama holding a pistol to the back of Rick's head. Sounds of gun shots went off down on the lower floor, making everyone scream and scatter everywhere.

"August." Briyah whispered to herself. Back away from Rick.

"You set me up!" Rick looked over at Bri in anger.

"Nah nigga you set yo self up." Marques came behind Briyah holding his gun.

"Bitch!" He pulled his strap out pointing it towards them.

A single shot rung off, Rick screamed out in agony grabbing his left thigh while falling to the floor.

"Calm down." August spoke smoothly. Walked up to him grabbing his gun. "Wassup beybeh" he looked over winking at Bri.

"Hey daddy." She blushed, walking over to him. Grabbing her waist he leaned down kissing her.

"You bitch." He stumbled to his feet angrily.

Reaching out to grab Bri, but fail as Mama K shot him in his other thigh.

"Didn't he say calm down?"

"Fuck!" He let go of his left leg holding onto the right.

"Yah got dis beybeh?" August looked down at her.

"You gon let me?" Bri raised her eyebrows smiling.

"Yea." He smiled back "Hea'." He handed her his pistol.

Laying on the floor he laughed, grabbing his wounds.

"Bitch you ain't bo-"

Sending three shots to Rick head, Bri walked over to his body standing over him. She unloaded the rest of the clip making sure he was dead.

"Bitch ass nigga." She spit on him

Everyone lower their gun, letting out a breath of relief they didn't know they were holding.

"Dang mama I ain't know you was a OG like that." Bri turned to her mama hugging her, making everyone laugh.

"Triple OG double OG-G" Ques added.

"Told you mama a real thug." Ques and Bri both smacked their teeth.

>>>>

|August Alsina|

Watchin' Bri take ha' clothes off, she looked up over at me bitin' ha' bottom lip.

"What?" She smiled

"Com'mer." I licked my lips

She walked over ta a nigga only in a lace red thong. Grabbing ha' waist I brought ha' between my legs.

"Yah know yah look sexy as hell shootin'?"

"Do I really?" She smirked

"Mhm"

Gently takin' her left nipple into my mouth. Massagin' da other, while she moaned in my ear.

"Baby." Glide my tongue from ha' chest to ha' neck I sucked on it.

"Bri!!" Ques yelled out, before walkin' into da room.

A nigga quickly stood up, putting her behind me.

"What?" She sound annoyed, peekin' ha' head over my arm.

"Oh shit my fault, y'all nasty." She scrunched his face up.

"Get out!!" We both yelled

He raised his hands in surrender backin' out da room. Turnin' back around, hoverin' over Bri, she looked up at me with dem big brown eyes. Taking her panties off she hoped on the bed spreadin' her legs.

"Come on." She grabbed the waistband of my pants pullin' me to ha.

Takin' my pants off, she flipped us over takin' control. Grippin' ha' waist she position herself on my shaft, slidin' down on it. Squeezin' her eyes shut, she waited for a second before ridin' me.

"Fuck" she bounce up and down. "Daddy!!"

Slappin' ha' ass she went faster, screamin' a nigga name.

"Sh-hit." a nigga stutter about to cum'.

Flippin' ha' back over on ha' back I thrusted inside ha'. Putting ha' legs over my shoulder, a nigga dove deeper grabbin' her ankles.

"Ri-ii-ghht th-there!!" She pant grippin' da sheets.

"Righ'chea'?" A nigga slowed down, knowin' I was drivin' ha' crazy.

"Auu-gggust." She whined moanin', chucklin' a nigga pulled out. "Antho-"

"Shut up." I picked her up. Slammin' inside of ha', makin' ha' scream.

Puttin' ha' against da wall, she tighten ha' legs around my waist.

"Yah gon cum' fo daddy?" I whispered in ha' ear, bitin' ha' earlobe.

"Yass." she purred, cummin'. Puttin' ha' down, turnin' ha' around I bent ha' over. "Spread'em" I smack ha' ass.

Doin' as told I rammed inside ha' from da back. Holdin' onto my forearms, she dipped down ha' leg.

"Slow-oww doo-wn!!" She try runnin', holding on to ha' hips, she was stationary.

"Don't run beybeh."

Backin' up onto da bed she rode me backwards. Grabbin' da back of neck a nigga, leanin' ha' back against my chest.

"Aug-AAugust." She closed ha' eyes

"Me too beybeh." Few seconds later we cam' at da same time.

|Three A.M|

Layin' on the couch naked with da cover over us. Holding Bri a nigga rubbed ha' back listen to ha' breath.

"I love you" she mumbled-whisperin'.

"A nigga luh yah too." I kissed her forehead.

>>>>
Vote 🎇
Comment 🇺🇸
Share🙃