The Proposal

Chandler's P.O.V.
So I've been thinking since we're having a baby, then we should get married. I honestly pray to God every night I'll someday marry her. I need to talk about this with her. Eh, I will when she gets back from wherever she went with Addy.
I guess I could invite Sam over..
*texting sam*
Sam// Hey
Me//Hey
Sam//Sup
Me//I was just wondering if you wanna come up while Addy and Allisona re wherever they are.
Sam// Of course
Me// Yay, so what do you wanna do when u get here?
Sam// lets go to the bowling alley
Me// K, come on.
Sam// Omw
*text ended*
So, I guess I have to get ready now........
well, guess I'll get in the-
*Allison walks in with tons of bags from the mall*
WOAH ALLISON HOW MUCH STUFF DID YOU GET!
Allison// Relax, half the stuff I got is for you!
You know you didn't have to, right?
Allison// of course, but I did. You know why?
No.
Allison// Because I love you!
Aww, I love you too! I've been meaning to talk to you about something..
Allison// yes?
Well, since we're having a baby, I kinda thought it would be a good idea if we got married.
Allison// um, yes it would..
Good, well I'm going to get in the shower. I'm going to text Sam first tho. Oh, go get cleaned up.
Allison// Okay?????

Me//Sam, listen I need to take a rain check, important.Sorry man!
Sam// Oh no worries I had too, too! Maybe tomorrow?
Me// Maybe! G2G

Allison's P.O.V
Well I'm kinda scared now. Chandler is being weird again, anyway, probably nothing. I guess he may be taking me out somewhere.. I'm going to go put my makeup on where I already took a shower this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So final product of my makeup! I think it looks pretty good!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So final product of my makeup! I think it looks pretty good!

Oh and this is the outfit I'm wearing

Omg so glad I'm done with that, it legit took forever!Here is what Chandler is wearing

Here is what Chandler is wearing..

Omg so glad I'm done with that, it legit took forever!Here is what Chandler is wearing

but he's wearing converse shoes.
Anyway, he walks out and screams, "DAMN BABY" as I chuckle a little bit
Stop, OH MY GOD YOU LOOK LIKE I DONT EVEN KNOW HELP IM HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!
"aww", he says laughing
"Go get in the car, don't ask, just get in the car."
I'm going I'm going!
"Good"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So we arrive at........ THE BEACH?!?!!?!!!??!!? I'm so confused
"Allison, go stand on the sand in the middle of the beach where everyone is."
Why?
"Please allie , you won't regret it."
Fine, I'm going.
  So there I am standing on the sand in the middle of the beach feeling like a complete idiot.
I can't believe it!!
Chan got down on one knee, "No, no, this can't be happening, are you serious!!!" I say crying and smiling
     He says, "Allison, will you make me the happiest guy alive and... MARRY ME?"
YES!! I scream as everyone around us starts getting emotional..😭❤️
   He picks me up and twirls me around, " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME"
   I love you too omg!!!!😭😭❤️
"You'll now be, Mrs. Riggs❤️"
IM SO FUCKING HAPPY HELP VHISKHBSBHKDJKHSBJKDJBKS
    So we spend the whole afternoon on the beach having the time of our lives!!
Soon, we're home and in bed. Chandler says, "this is the best day of my life so far, along with when we found out about Adri❤️ We have to tell everyone!"
    Yes we do, I love you so much!! Goodnight❤️
it was so hard to sleep knowing that I was going to be Mrs. Riggs!
~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP TO WHEN WE TOLD EVERYONE EVERYTHING AND THEY KNOW NOW~~~~~~~~~~~
   I'm so happy! Only a few days till the wedding!!❤️❤️
"IM SO HAPPY TOO BABYGIRL!!" "You'll look hella fine, trust me. I love you!"
  I love you too, and oh shut up!
Btw our wedding is on 6/18/16❤️
    To be continued....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~