Chapter 10 (Game face on)

>Sunday, game day ng UST-FEU at ADMU-DLSU sa MOA ARENA magkasasamang nanunuod ang magkakabarkada, nanalo ang UST againts FEU in 2 Overtimes by the lead of Clark Bautista and Aljon Mariano's 3 points and Nate Valdez's lay-up's. habang nanunuod ang barkada ng 2nd game in 2nd Quarter<

Boom: Juami melting the clock, trying to melt down the defense of Montalbo, Dribbling, steps back, side spin and wow! What a move by the team captain Juami Tiongson!!

>During the half-time, nahagip ng kamera ang magkakabarkada<

TJ: Let's go to Ina Ongsiangco with the LSGH's future UAAP Stars!

Ina: Hi Boom and TJ, I am now with the barkada, Nhyllie Valdez and Hailley Gomez of the Lady Blazers, Leslie Mendez and JC, Thom and MC of the Junior Archers.

Barkada: Hi everyone! 

Ina: Who are you rooting for this game guys?

MC: Obviously we're team La Salle but someone here is rooting for Ateneo.

Ina: I think i know who's that *gave the mic to Hailley* Hi Hailley Gomez, what can you say about your brother's performance?

Hailley: Uhm, I'm not contented with his performance today, my advice to him is that he should better be more agressive and play defensively cause we know that Archers can be agressive as well as them in 3rd Quarter and they are hungry for the win cause it is the Ateneo-La Salle game.

Boom: Hi Nhyllie Valdez!! Congratulations to your Brother and his team a while ago. He made an heroic play for his team!

Nhyllie: Thank you Kuya Boom! congratulations to the Tigers, you didn't dissappoint your fans and to the Tamaraws congratulations also, even if you didin't won, you really gave all your best and did a great game.

TJ: For the last question guys, how's your preperation for the upcoming UAAP junior's next month? especially you Archers?

JC: Uhm, we train everyday, we always practicing our shooting, defense and even offense. We are hoping to be at least on the final four or better in the championship.

Ina: Okay. One of the hearthtrob beside me *crowd cheers* ang dami mong fans Thom Torres. Now I will take the chance to ask you, everyone is talking where you'll take college? are you going to join your Kuya next year?

Thom: Well, It's for you to find out pero I'm choosing between the arch school rivals.

Ina: Ayan, let's find out na lang guys where he will take college between Ateneo-La Salle. Back to you Boom and TJ.

TJ: We should find out where they'll go to college. That's Ina Ongsiangco for the Dela Salle's side.

>Nagsimula na ang 2nd half at palitan lang ang puntos at unti-unting nahabol ng La Salle ang Ateneo matapos ang 3rd Quarter dahil sa errors ni Kirk, at huli 12 seconds remaining deadlock of the game, La Salle's possession,Jean take the ball and took a winning shot.La Salle won in a score of 63-61<

>After the game, sama-samang nag-dinner ang magkakabarkada with Gregg<

*Habang nag-i-stroll sa MOA*

Nhyllie: Devy, sino ba hinahanap mo? kanina ka pa lingon ng lingon diyan.

Devy: Ah-eh, si Edward Dela Rosa, Freind ko makikipagkita raw siya eh.