Smiles (MJ x reader.)

You were secretly dating MJ a member of the boy group Astro, you were sad that you had to date him in secret but its ok, as long as he smiles when he does, he smile was how you fell In love with him.

Flashback.
You were sitting on the bench outside the school building eating your lunch, you were an outcast at school so you had no friend but that was fine you were happy being alone but sometimes you would like a least one friend to talk to. You were walking back to the school building when you heard a sweet voice coming from one of the rooms, you quietly open the door and see a boy sitting in one of the chairs singing, you quietly start listening to him, he stops and closes his eyes "you can come in you know" he opened his eyes and smiled at you, you blushed and walked in "I'm very sorry for disturbing you" you said "it's ok, what's your name mine is Mj" you smile shyly at him and said "Y/n, sorry for disturbing you again.." you said bowing your head "I said it was ok, why are you by yourself?" You smile sadly "I have no friends.." he looked at you in shock then smiled "I'll be your friend then" he extended his hand out and smiled at you, you smiled back and shook his hand "ok!".
Flashback end
From that day forth you and Mj have been friends and then you guys started going out. You heard the open and Mj called out "Y/n! I'm home!" You run up and hug "welcome home!" He laughs and hugs you back.