Stares (Moonbin X reader)

You felt really uncomfortable, like really uncomfortable, you were currently being stared at by your boyfriend, he was currently staring at you and smiling you were starting to get creeped out by him "what? Why are you staring at me?" you finally asked him cause you were getting angry, he started laughing now you were getting annoyed "what is there something on my face?" You wipe anything on your face "your beauty" you stop what you were doing and stared at him "stop lying" you said not believing him, he shook his head "I'm not lying" you still didnt belive him "ok then, tell me 5 things you like about me" you asked, he had a thinking face before he answered " I love the way your eyes sparkle when you talk about fried chicken, I love how cute you get angry, I love the way you smile when you eat, overall I love everything aboht you" he said "oh wait j like you lips too" when he finished he gave you a peck on the lips, your face turns really red when he did it especially because you guys were in public "Ya, dont do that" you lightly hit him, he chuckles "lets go" he grabbed your hand and led you out the cafe. When you were outside you gave him a suprise kiss "payback" he smiles and holds your hands and walk off.