White Fang- Chapter 7.5

White Fang thought about it. Love? After his mother and family left him he had never felt true love. He has been a cold-hearted killer. And now he has to get all loving again? Why? The pups are just going to leave him. The pups are just going to leave him. That sentence echoed in his mind. He was making good points about becoming lovey. He knew some pups would stay. Like Boris and Conall. Those were his favorite ones.  But as they say, If you love something, you got to let it go.

             White Fang wanted company though. He didn't just want to be lonely the rest of his life.His head hurt. Fang went to go lay down. Boris ran up to him, that's like of her, and gave him a big lick on the face. Fang gently licked her back, his tail thumping slowly on the ground of the den. He loved having company around, but he starting thinking about negative things. What if they turn on me, what if they try to kill me, what if, what if, what if. 

             No. He couldn't even imagine the pups turning on him. They were to sweet, too loving to do any of that. Nothing was going to happen to White Fang. Nothing was going to happen to the pups. They will protect one another. They will get through whatever happens together. But only time will tell.