chapter four

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px;">-Wades pov.

Wait, what?. HECK NO! I'm not going. Aunt Sandra can lick my shoe if she thinks I'm going. 

I just got together with Amber. I was just starting to accepted the fact that she broke my heart.

Amber was my first love and heartbreak. She made me smile. She made me laugh. And most importantly she was gorgeous.

She was also a two-timer. She took my heart and ripped it to pieces. She slept with my best friend, Jake. 

That hurt so much..

But I let it slid. I couldn't loose her. She meant the world to me. She was what made me wake up in the morning and go to sleep in the night.

While everyone was arguing I ran upstairs and texted her. To see what she thought.

Me: Are you busy? Need to speak to you at the park. <3

I paced around my room for 30 minutes before I heard my phone vibrate.

Amber: Umm, yea, I'm at the library. Sorry. :(

Me: its okay. Talk to you later then <3

*20 mins later*

I grabbed my running shoes and ran out the house.

Running and soccer are my sports. I run when I need to think or I'm confused. Today am both- confused and need some time alone to think.

I headed to the one spot that me and Amber shared together. It was a secluded area of the park, behind some trees.

As I ran closer to it, I heard sounds. 

'Jake, please. Just do it.'

Good on you Jake! He's found his own girl, now he can stop messing with mine. I smiled and began walking away, when I heard:

'Amber, what if Wade finds out'

AMBER?

'Forget him. Its you I want' she whispered seductively.

Forget him?

'He's my best friend though'

At least he stays faithful.

'So? I'm your girlfriend'

GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!!

Rage pumped through me. I so badly want to hit something. Right NOW.

I stepped out from behind the bush a.k.a my lame excuse for a hiding place and stormed towards them.

My eyes then had to suffer the most horrifying scene. Amber and Jake were both at the picnic table. Amber was sat on Jake's lap, facing him and Jake was topless. 

'YOU SLUT!' I screamed. 'YOU F#CKING HOEBAG. YOU ARE AN A CLASS PROSTITUTE!!'

They both turned around, looking alarmed.

Jake stood up and Amber slid off his lap and fell on her butt. I could now fully see that she was topless as well.

'Dude I can explain' said Jake

'DON'T F#UCKING COME NEAR ME, YOU LYING JACKASS. I WILL BREAK YOUR NECK! YOU THIEVEING BASTARD!'

My hands started shaking and the urge to break something was rapidly increasing. My arms began to shake. Then my whole body.

I then charged at Jake and let my full anger out on him. 

I punched and kicked him until he was unconscious and looked at Amber.