Wait, What?

It all Happened so fast....One moment I was in the car, and the next I was unconscious.I didn't know what was going on,I was around twelve at the moment, and we where heading to San Diego,California.

When I woke up.. I found myself in a hospital room, I panicked, but I was able to calm myself down, and a nurse came up to me.She told me that my family got into a car accident, and my mother is very injured.So I ask....
-"May I see her?"
-"Im very sorry to say that you can't sweetie"
And I just closed my eyes, hoping this was all a dream....I pinched myself several times to realize this was actually happening.
My dad was okay, thank god.
He looked pretty bad though. I kept thinking about everything before the accident, if I could just go back in time and fix things.

My mom passed away a few days later, that was a very dark chapter in my life. All I wanted was to start over.
In a new house,
new city,
new people,
and a new story.
We originally lived in Los Angeles, but to get away from our past, we were going to take the risk of living in New York City.

Maybe this decision wasn't so bad, maybe we could achieve happiness. All I wanted was to focus on my paintings and school.
Until I met him.