My dream.

My dad and I were almost done with packing everything. My room wasn't full of stuff so it wasn't much trouble. The hardest part was packing Mom's stuff. It all felt like a dream, a really bad dream.

While we where heading to LA, I kept listening to Billie Eilish's "I love you".
Not gonna lie the flight was pretty fast and before we knew it, we settled in.

The house was still empty, It didn't feel like home but I wasn't gonna let that bring me down. I was ready to change my life around.

I was bringing the last box to our house when I bumped into something, or someone. My music was playing so loud, I wasn't paying much attention. A Few moments later, the guy I bumped into offered to help me get up. He had cute brown hair, and green eyes.
He pulled me up,and then he laughed.
I was very..confused. Did I look funny? Does he think me being clumsy is funny? So many thoughts going on in my head that I totally forgot of his existence.

-"Maybe next time you should watch where you're going." He smiled.

-"Sorry about that..." I said while fixing my glasses.

-"I'm Evane! Are you the new neighbor?"

-"I guess I am!"

That's when I noticed my mother's stuff on the floor, I can't believe I got so distracted.

-"Let me help you" he started to pick up the things off the floor and putting them on the box.

-"Don't worry, I can take care of it, thanks anyways Evane." I grab everything as quickly as I can and start to walk away.

-"Wait, You haven't told me your name!" He shouted from distance.

-"It's ______" I shout back.

-"Welcome,________" he whispers.