Chapter 5

~~~Patrick's POV~~~

Pete was driving towards our house, tapping the steering wheel to the beat of Teenagers by MCR. I kept thinking about how he stared at me. I decided to ask about it.

"Pete, why were you staring at me in the diner?" I questioned, not noticing him pulling into a Starbucks parking lot

He hesitated for a second.  

"I was just thinking about how I ended up with the most perfect person in the world" he said, parking and grabbing my hand. He pulled the key out of the ignition, then held my face in his hands and leaned in for a kiss. I licked his bottom lip, requesting entrance. Pete broke the kiss, laughing.

"Did Patrick Martin Vaughn Stump really just do that?" he giggled.

"Yes, yes I did."

"Well, Come on, baby. We're getting coffee" he said, still giggling.

~~~Pete's POV~~~

After we got coffee, we drove back home and started a Star Wars marathon, but I wasn't interested in the movie. I was sitting on his lap gliding my hand up his leg. I stopped my hand when I found his crotch. I stroked it a few times before looking up to see if he had noticed. Sure enough, he was watching my face.

"I'm sorry" I claimed.

"No you're not" he said leaning in for a kiss. He bit my lip, allowing me to slip my tongue in his mouth. We both stood up, not breaking our kiss and started waliking to our room. I couldn't wait to get him out of his pants.