Beep,Beep,Beep

"Beep, beep, beep" Roxanne hit her alarm to make it stop beeping. Then she checked her phone to see that Roxas, her boyfriend, had texted...

"I love you" "I miss you" "Good morning sleepyhead"

Roxanne giggled and texted back,"Good morning, I love you with all my heart... Missin' you way too much. Hehe. See you at school baby." then she gets ready, and skateboards to school. Where she finds Roxas waiting. They hug, and Roxas walks her to class. They kiss and she waves as Roxas goes into his class. And she misses him already.

After class is up she gets a text saying, "Hey it's me, can you meet me at my locker after class please?" From Roxas. She looks puzzled and goes to his locker, where he is waiting patiently for her, and watching anime. He then looks up gesture Roxanne to him. She walks over to him.

Roxas then says, "For your safety you MUST close your eyes for this next part." He has a big grin on his face. So she does. Roxas gets out a BIG bag from Goodwill. Gives it to her, and says "Happy Anniversary Baby." She opens it and inside there is a neon hat (snapback), a love letter, and a dragon stuffed animal. They walk to her locker and put them away. Then they go to class.

After class they have lunch, they get their food and sit by their friends. Roxanne's best friend, Kay says, "So what's it now? 15 years?" Everyone laughs.

Roxanne says, "No silly, 3 months"

Roxas butts in, "And counting"

"So whatcha guys doing tonight?" Kay questions Roxas.

"It's a surprise" Roxas says with a big grin on his face. All their friends go "aww." Then the bell rings and they all go to class.

After school is over, Roxanne gets ready and finishes before Roxas does. So she waits out by the bike rack for him. He hustles over to her.

Roxanne says, "Bet I can beat you to your house. Me on my skateboard you on your bike."

Roxas smiles sweetly, "It's on" They race and get there on a tie. They hug and go inside. Chris is at work so is Roxas's mom. So they sit down on the couch. He goes to get some drinks and some 'brownies'. Roxanne turns on Netflix. Roxas comes back and gives her some 'brownies' and Mt. Dew.

After a few more 'brownies' it was 10:36 pm. Roxas brings Roxanne to his room. They kiss passionately on the floor. They pause for only a second to get their shirts off. Then Roxas says, "Wait I have something."

Roxanne smiles and says, "Leave it we don't need it." He smiles and then they go all for it. 30 minutes later Roxanne hears the doorbell ring. Roxas gets his clothes back on and helps Roxanne into hers.

Chris knocks on Roxas's bedroom door and says. "Are you guys presentable? It's Cole."

Roxanne looks at Roxas like she's about to cry. Roxas replies, "Cole go sit on the couch i'll be out soon."

Cole snickers and replies, "Okay."

Roxas looks at Roxanne, goes over to her and holds her. Lays her head on his chest. And says, "I love you. That was how I always imagined."

She smiles and says, "Took the words right outta my mouth. Lets go see what he wants." She puts on short shorts and a bikini top. They go out to his living room and sit on the couch Roxanne sits on Roxas's lap.

Roxas says, "Cole, what's up my nigga? It's our 3 month, for like 20 more minutes."

Cole smiles, "Well then we need to celebrate!"

They then celebrate and end up going to sleep at 2:24 am.