CPS trouble

They get a court date, and the night before... "WHAT! Why wait what???? no no no! whyyyyy???? Dont tell me these things. why? no! i need them! NO! im not gonna let you touch them!" Roxanne screams into the phone at her parents. They moved outta the parents' houses and are renting an apartment till this whole thing blows over."NO! why are you doing this to me???? im your oldest child! do this to lilly or vinny not me!!!!"

Then Roxas walks in and instantly grabs the phone and says, "Hey guys call back some other time Roxanne's face is redder then red. good bye."

Roxanne looked at her boyfriend and pulled him down to her kissed him then started crying again. Roxas then said, "don't worry baby we aren't gonna let them get the kids, they are with Cole away from all this so we have a day all to ourselves."

"well, I need a nap. then when I wake up we can hang out." Roxanne said to Roxas they laid down for a nap.

they laid down for about an hour then they just laid there in silence. when Roxas's phone started ringing. he got up to answer it, "hello, who are you? this is him. yes 2. 3 1/2 yr/o."

Roxanne sat up with a puzzled look on her face. When Roxas got off the phone she asked, "Who was that?"

He replied, "The Lawyer" 

"What did she want?" Roxanne asked getting up to recover up Axel.

"To know how old the kids are, i guess." Roxas replied.

"Oh i guess. I don't know I thought maybe she would have information on our case." Roxanne says crawling back into bed.