3 years later...

when at Amy's, Roxanne gets a phone call from an unrecognized number. She answers Roxas comes in right as Roxanne almost drops Reanne but puts her down and Roxanne starts balling. She falls to the floor. 

Roxas rushes over to her and says, "Hey baby what's going on? your never like this. hey just breathe its okay."

Roxanne calms down enough to tell Roxas what had happened. She says, "That was CPS. Brandon called them and said we were drinkers, and druggies. They wanna take the lil ones away from us."

Roxas calls the little ones in there. they come running in with big smiles on their faces. "Mamma Pappa." Axel chants. 

Reanne looks at her mother and says, "Daddy, why is mommy crying?"

Roxas motions them over too him and his almost wife. He holds all 3 of them. and says, "mommy got some bad news. she's sad now. can you guys stay here with mommy? i gotta go do something."

"Yes daddy" both kiddos said as they cuddled with their mom. 

Still on the floor, as Roxas got up Roxanne grabed his leg and said, "Please dont do this. he is an ass thats just how he is. he doesnt want me to end up being a single mom who is a prostitute for money to keep food on the tables."