Social Media as TF Personas >:3

I think my TF Peeps will love this idea~

Or maybe not, but hey it's worth a try! :D

Overall, most of the mentioned would probs be Cons :p

Wattpad: Wattpad is an asshole. They enjoy making exaggerated stories around what happened, which of course Facebook would dispute it with their monotonous truth and calmness. Though he is of the younger ones like Tumblr and Youtube, Wattpad like Youtube can both have a rather dark imagination that makes you wonder where they got it. Overall, they are at times great, but will randomly ditch you in the worst of times, making their name "Glitchpad"

Wattpad transforms into a satillite and acts as the communications guy.

Tumblr: Tumblr is sensitive. They take everything in seriously, and cannot take in any criticism. Although they are at first look friendly, they can actually be mean. And by mean, I say they will probably hang you on the wall with a bunch of bolts. However, ironically enough, if you criticize their art they will probably and surprisingly accept it with a polite manner. Like Wattpad, Tumblr can make exaggerate too, however with face expressions and Shakespearean speech at times.

Tumblr transforms into a motorcycle and is the stealth

Youtube: Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Youtube hella enjoys having mood swings from being childish to downright serious to plain pervert. They, like Tumblr and Wattpad, are around a teenage-ish age, however unlike them, they will always record everything. From Facebook's stern politicalness to Pinterest's motherly advice to Twitter's chirpy info of the day, it's ensured that Youtube always has a camera runnin' and commentary blowin'

Youtube transforms into a helicopter and is the reconnaissance

Twitter: Chirpy. The joke is not intended. Twitter enjoys talking in such short and fast sentences, that it makes you wonder if they even know the word compound sentences. They have a bright personality, even if they talk rather important or serious topics, it always comes out as playful and happy. They also enjoy chime in comments along with Youtube, but Youtube would shush them telling them that they are annoying.

Twitter transforms into a jet and is a reconnaissance. 

Snapchat: Really self-absorbed. They think they look the best, have a narcissism complex, and cannot stand anyone saying that they aren't the best. Good sniper too and enjoys raising their noses up with an "I told you that you can't live without me" which ends with a slap in the face.

Snapchat transforms into a sleek sports car and is well as mentioned the sniper.

[Now onto our last two who I actually figured out their genders and such :P And yes, Instagram ain't included, though if they were they probs be twins with either Snapchat or Tumblr or Wattpad]

Facebook: Practically the stern dad of the team. Strict, factual, a hint of perfectionism. He is no-nonsense, quiet voice, serious. Not much can be said about him except that the only teammate he respects is Pinterest because of her mostly mature side.

Facebook transforms into an armored SWAT vehicle and is the team leader.

Pinterest: Official Team Mom. Advice always in stock for every possible situation. Probably the psychologist of the team too. Overall, Pinterest is probably the glue between the whole team, given how she calms down Facebook, to telling Snapchat to be maybe more of use to the team by shutting up, etc. 

Pinterest transforms into a  pickup truck and is the SiC.

***

So you guys enjoy this idea? I was watching some baking goods related to social media websites and I thought about this idea ^^