Chapter 5

Chapter 5; Back to Ourselves Again
Kylie's POV~

It was Saturday, our only day off of anything. I was the only one in my room, and the door was open. I was wearing (👇🏽)

And I was making my bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And I was making my bed. I looked at it shamefully, since I did a lazy job. I shrugged, feeling the tightness in my upper back. I rubbed the area, in an attempt to soothe it, but it didn't work.

"You alright?" I heard Christian's voice say from the door. I turned around.

"Yeah." I replied, my cheeks blushed from embarrassment.

"Here, lemme help you." Christian said, he started to massage my back. It felt so good.

"How do you learn this type of stuff?" I said, almost moaning it out. I felt him smile.

"I know things." He replied. I turned around when he finished.

"Thanks." I smiled, he returned the smile.

~

Christian and I were laying next to each other on my bed, we were both on our phones. He put his phone down and turned to see what I was doing on mine. He then inhaled deeply.

"Christian- are you sniffing my hair?" I asked, trying to keep in my laugh.

"It smells like strawberries." He said inhaling again. I let out a giggle.

"You're so weird." I replied, lightly pushing his chest.

"Um Christian?" I heard someone say from the door, we both sat up. Emily was standing at the door. "Can we talk?"

~
Christian's POV
~

I mentally sighed before I got up, I followed her as she stopped right outside the window.

"I'm pregnant." She said, I stared at her in shock. "And it's yours." I raked my hands through my hair in frustration.

"That can't be possible," I replied."we used protection."

"Well I'm pregnant, how can you explain that?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Did you sleep with anyone else?" I asked. She didn't reply.

"It's yours Christian." She said narrowing her eyes. I put my head in my hands.

"I'm going to ask you one more time, did you sleep with anyone else?" She turned around and left.

This can't be happening.

~
Kylie's POV
~

Christian looked so frustrated and distraught, what happened? He walked back in, he sat at the foot of the bed and put his head in his hands.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Not really." He said, he leaned against the wall.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed.

"She's pregnant." He said.

"What!?" I yelled, jumping off the bed. He closed his eyes and sighed once more.

"And she says it's mine..." He finished.

"So you're sleeping with everyone now?" I raged. He stood up.

"No, I'm not. This was an accident." He said, holding my hands.

"How can it be an accident?" I asked. He sat down, and I sat next to him.

"I went to a party... She got me really strong drinks and-"

"Drinking? Christian-" I cut him off.

"I know, I regret it now." He said cutting me off. "But she got me drunk. I know for sure we used protection, so it can't be mine. If she tells someone she'll use the excuse that I was drunk."

"You need to get her to do a test." I suggested, wrapping my head around all of this.

"I know." He sighed.

A/N
😬... Yep!