Deities in Love

As If I Have A Choice

Corrthrine’s  POV

Is it really a big deal being a single? For me IT IS! I can’t even imagine myself left alone in our house because I don’t have that special someone who would ask me for a date. No special someone who would fetch and take me home every day. Though I know how to drive but it really feels different when you know that when you get out of that door there is that super hot and handsome guy with girls drooling over him leaning on the wall patiently waiting for you right?

     As one of the Deities and the Goddess of Beauty  no one really believes that I don’t have any of that kind of man I described a while ago.  Not to mention I already have that guy but he turns out to be different. He’s not hot, he’s not handsome though he’s cute they said . No girls are drooling over him and the worst part he’s a certified nerd! That’s why I hate him.

He’s Pete Joseph Adriano my nerdy Stalker, admirer and a suitor? He’s annoying. Really! he’s cheesy but augh! He’s cheesiness really nauseates me. But what can I do right? He’s the only one who has the guts to court me.

As if I Have a Choice -____-

 note:  I need to improve my english vocabulary so kung Grammar Nazi ka please lang... LUMAYO ka dito. And sorry sa pa trying hard na English yun lang salamat.  Sorry din sa TYPO kung meron man.. :)