Eight

The plan landed and here I am in Korea, finally my dream came true! I've waited so many years, I fought like a crazy dog in this war with my parents.
They were the only obstacle I have to go through and I finally surpassed it.

When they saw how much I'm fighting to go there and how hard I'm working, they gave up and made me purchase my dream.

I arrived to the hotel and made my way to my room, without any second I  jumped on the bed and lie down, the next thing I knew I was sleeping.

~Hours later~

I woke up to the notifications I was getting from my phone, I checked the time and it was 3 am. I was already killing the person who woke me up inside my head.

Jams11
"Yah are you sleeping?"

"Did you arrive safe"

"How are you? Are you
feeling sick?"

"I'M GONNA KILL
YOU JIMIN!!"

"mwo! I was worried
about you and this is
how you repay me?"

"Do you know what
time is it, you brat? Huh!"

"Hihi 😕 I'm sorry,
I totally forgot"

"Sorry my butt!
I'm completely fine!"

I hate when someone wake me up in my precious time of the day.

"Okay then, have nice
dreams and sorry again😔"

I felt bad for yelling at him like that, he was just worried about me and I'm acting like a bitch toward him.

"Jimin!"

"Hum?"

"Sleep well oppa!"

"You too cutie ^-^ "  

This past few days, me and Jimin been actin really weird not in bad way but a good way.
Sometimes out of nowhere he starts calling me cutie and my heart starts pounding and going left and right, up and down until I feel like throwing up.

I didn't tell Alicia about this kind of feeling because I already know what it means but I'm holding back myself not to like him more that I am right now.

And sometimes I feel like calling him 'oppa' I know he likes it, so we start flirting with each other and make cheesy phrases but most of the time we spend it arguing or making fun of each other and that what made us more close.

_______________________________________

Quick update hehe just for an annoying bicth -_-.
Since she's been telling me to update soon here you go! Imma let you die of curiosity!
Aaaah the next chapter gonna be DAEBAK!!!!