Nine / I finally met you / part 1

"Good morning cutie,
I'm going to work. Do you
think we can meet today?"

I woke to my vibrating phone signaling that I received a message. I checked the time and it was 10 am. I opened the message that was from Jimin and got up from my bed immediately. I panicked for a moment, I was nervous to give him an answer and just thinking of meeting him made me more panicked.

"Yeah sure, where?"

I replied to his message and started getting myself ready, even though I didn't know at what time we were meeting, it got me so excited to do everything quickly.

"Maybe at noon, at this
adresse xxxx "

"Okay cool ;) "

"Okay bye see ya ^-^"

I didn't answer him after this because I know we ain't gonna finish this game.
I took a quick shower, made sure my hair smelles good and my whole body too. I picked a cute outfit ( just like the one in media ), put a natural make up look and let my hair down.
I stepped out of the hotel and asked for a taxi, not too long a taxi showed up, I got in and gave the taxi driver the adresse that Jimin send me.
After 10 minutes the taxi driver stopped in front of a restaurant. I thanked him and stepped out of the vehicle. I got inside the restaurant, a waiter led me to a table for two. It was near a window, where I could see people passing by.

"Miss do you need anything?" A waiter asked holding a note book in a hand and a pen in another.

"Umm..... I'd like to have an orange juice, please." I said smiling.

"It will be here in two minutes." He said and turned around. After like he said two minutes, he came back holding a cup of orange juice.

"Thank you." I thanked him and he bowed giving me a smile and went back to do his work.

Minutes kept on passing and each one seemed like hours. It was now 12.25 pm and he was still not here, I started thinking he wasn't real, he wasn't going going to show up. "No, maybe he is stuck in trafic or something." I said to myself trying to take these thoughts out of my head. I waited for another half hour, hoping he will come. The waiter from earlier came back asking me if I need something else, I just shook my head, disappointment showing all over my face. When I knew he wasn't coming, I put money on the table and leaved the place.

Just when I opened the door, rain started falling.I stood in front of the restaurant to protect myself from getting wet, I watched the rain drops fall to the ground and listening to the sound they were making. I started thinking of Jimin and why he didn't come, maybe all of this was a prank maybe I was someone who he wanted to play with. I started walking under the rain with all kind of scenarios and stories inside my head, I kept on looking to the ground. I didn't care if I was getting wet from head to toe. I was lost in my thoughts when I didn't feel the rain on my head, I looked up to see if the rain stopped.
While lifting up my chin slowly, I saw  someone standing next to me. I looked up to see a guy a littlentaller than me, holding an umbrella above us. He was wearing a mask that only showed his eyes. I kept looking into his eyes, didn't know what to say when he finally spoke.

"I finally met you skye." He said taking off the mask he was wearing. I stepped back in shock to see him in front of me. He was not a simple Park Jimin, he was Park Jimin.

"Y-you are J- Jimin?" I stuttered. I was in shock to think maybe he was the one I was talking to the whole time.

"Do I look like an Alien, you pabo?" He said in an annoyed voice because of my reaction.

'Yaah.. don't blame me for acting like this,  you're the one who fooled me this whole time." My attitude changed immediately, like I was talking to the Jimin from tumblr. "And was it that hard for you to tell me it was you?" I asked looking staright to his eyes, I forgot that he was an idol but a simple person.

"kkkkk and finally you're acting like yourself and stop talking is this how you welcome a friend?" he asked smiling from ear to ear.

"How did you think I will welcome you?" 

"maybe like this?" I felt his arms embracing me, I didn't know what to do at first then I hugged him back and tighten my arms around him. I wanted the time to stop at this moment, I wanted to appreciate every second with him.

_________________________________________________ 

heeeeey! I made this chapter much longer than the previous one. Sorry for the late update guys hihihihi. Do you think these two lovers should date or just stay friends? 

thank you guys for reading thus shitty story. love you xoxo.