One /Hello There/

When I came back from school I went directly to my room, took my clothes off wear my pajamas and laid on my bed.

Since I had no homework I took my laptop opened it and typed tumblr on google, it has been a while since the last time I logged in.

When I was logged in I found a notification I pressed on it and it said (Jams11: liked your post 3days ago).

The post was an edit made by me of BTS it was a wallpaper.

I clicked on his blog and started seeing his posts, I stalked that person for about one hour and half straight, all his posts were pictures of nature and his reblogs too well I guess he likes nature that much. And then...

Oh shit! Oh my god! What I'm gonna do! I just liked a post that was a year ago. I panicked

I immediately closed my laptop stand up from bed and started gping around my small room and started questioning myself of how this person gonna think of me and shit.

Well I usually don't care what people think about me but man this time I freaked out.

I Calmed myself down laid back on my bed and opened my laptop. I found that I received a message.

Well that was really quick. I Said to myself.

I prayed more than one hundred times that it won't be that person.

I hesitated at first but then I had enough courage to see who it was.

I clicked on the message icon and seeing just the nickname made me sweat.

Jams11
Hello there!

___________________________________

Hey the first chapter is short and the next ones will be too hehe but anyway I hope you liked it.

Let's clear one thing guys, let us say that Jimin know how to speak in English okay?

And sorry for my grammar and if you find any faults don't hesitate to tell me 😊.

If you want to you can comment and vote too.