Moving

Pic of Leah p.s this is a short chapter. Oh and this will sound like I am a bitch, but please please vote I would be really happy if you did.

5 months later.

Maya's P.O.V

After we came home with our sweet little babies, we decided to move to....

A new house.
Anyway this isn't any old house. It is all the way in...........................

London. Now we can spend more time with my mom and stay together. "Maya, you ready?" Josh asks as I pick the huge handbag that carries 4 nappies, baby wipes and my cell, plus my money and keys up. "Yep..." I take one last look at the place before picking up Leah and walking out, shutting the door softly behind me. I buckle up Leah and then place my butt on the passenger seat.

Okay seeing as we are driving to the airport why don't I tell you about my children...

Leah is a nice caring soul but she is very tough and independent, she is a wierd one. By the age of 3 weeks she was holding the bottle... she shares everything and doesn't expect anything back.

Lily... she crys a lot but is sweet and a mommy's girl. She loves singing... but of course she can't. She also loves the outdoors.

The common thing about my girls is...... they both hate t.v... yeah t.v. witch annoys me.

But rather then that they're complete opposites. Like, fire and rain.

I hear the car stop. I look out the window to see we are at the airport.

Pls vote!!!! I am not getting enough votes. And I am soo happy look at the votes!!!