Chapter 2

"Where will I sleep?" Sujeong asked the boys.

"Since Hyung is not yet here, just sleep on our room." Woohyun said, while carrying her bag. "Hyung will tell you where you will sleep." He added.

"Arasseo." She said, she was about to carry her bag but Woohyun helped her.

"Aniyo. Woohyun Oppa I can carry it." She told him.

"Since that you and I are in the same room, I will help you with that." Woohyun explained.

Meanwhile...

"Why is the dorm so silent? They must be sleeping because of being tired earlier." Sunggyu said, while he was entering the dorm.

He decided to leave the lights off because the members might see the light and wake up.

When he was about to enter the room, he felt something strange. He felt scared and happy at the same time. It feels like there is something inside the room that he does not know.

Then he tried to knock to the door.

But, there is no answer.

So, he decided to open the doorknob. His hands were all shaky. He seems to be nervous.

When Sunggyu opened the door, he saw Woohyun sleeping at the floor. And a girl is sleeping in the bed of Woohyun.

'Who is that girl? Woohyun's Yeoja chingu?' Sunggyu thought.

Then she looked at the girl's face.

'Woohyun's taste is really good. His yeoja chingu is pretty. And I bet she also has a good voice because Woohyun will choose a girl with a very good voice.' He thought once again.

"Oppa?!" Sujeong suprisingly said. She was half asleep and half awake, but still She would be able to notice him.

Then, Woohyun heard her voice and also woke up.

"Hyung!" He suprisingly said.

"Uhm, who is she? Yeoja chingu of Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked them both.

"I am Sujeong Lee. Your manager told me to stay at your dorm." She explained him.

"Okay. So that means that your not his yeoja chingu?" Sunggyu asked her once again.

"Ne." Sujeong answered.

---

"Joh-eun achim!!! Breakfast is ready!!!" She shouted to wake up the boys.

"Joh-eun achim!!!" Sungjong said joyfully. "What is for breakfast?" He asked.

"Garlic Rice, Hotdog (pshhhh), Egg (don't be green) and oatmeals." Sujeong said.

"Good Morning!!!" Woohyun said as he entered the kitchen while stretching his arms.

"Annyeong!" Sujeong greeted him back with a very warm smile.

"So, It means that I don't need to cook breakfast as long as you are here, right?" Woohyun asked her.

"I think so." She answered.

"What is that smell?" Myungsoo said as he entered the kitchen with the half asleep, half awake Sungyeol.

"Achim sikssa." Sujeong answered him.

"It seems that Sungyeol will eat now. He doesn't like what Woohyun cooks. Kekeke~!" Myungsoo answered Sujeong.

"So lets eat now!!!" The Yadong couple entered the kitchen with matching holding hands!!!

"Hayyys, as usual." Myung said.

"Let us eat guys. Woohyun Hyung and I fixed the dinning table while all of you are talking." Sungjong told them. "Lets go!!!" Sungjong said.

"Where is Hyung?" Dongwoo said as he sat at the chair beside Sujeong.

"Maybe he is still asleep. He really went home very late last night." Woohyun said.

"He must be super tired." Sujeong said. Then the other members looked at her. With a confused look.

"What?!" She asked them. She was very near to shouting actually.

"Nothing!" They said. Almost syncronized.

×××

Annyeong! Chapter 2 is already done. I am pretty excited writting on this story and maybe I can't update on SILWANWH.