Chapter 5

3rd person's point of view

"Why aren't you talking with each other?!" Manager asked the boys. He is really disappointed to the boys.

"Uhh..." Sungjong has nothing to say about that but, he doesn't want to talk about it neither.

And it has been a month since what happened but, they still don't talk with each other.

Sungjong and Sungyeol already tried to talk with their manager with this matter but, Sujeong always stop the two.

In the other hand, Woohyun and Dongwoo are still angry at their hyung. Hoya is still trying to talk with Sujeong but then Sujeong always refuse him.

"Why are you like that Infinite?!" Manager asked them once again. But, he already know the conflict between the members but he wanted them to share their problem with their hyung rather that telling them what to do even though they didn't ask for any advice.

"Hyung... I..." Woohyun started. He was preparing a lie so that their manager wouldn't be angry at them no more.

"We Faught!!!" Dongwoo cutted Woohyun off. He really hate the fact that Woohyun always lie, and he really hate the fact that Woohyun would even lie at their sunbae which is also their manager.

"Guys, you're brothers here right? So you must avoid fighting with each other. And you must fix this, for the benefit of yourselves, the inspirits and Babysoul." Their manager told them and then he walked away.

The members were left silent. They don't want to talk nor look at each other.

"Mianhae hyung." Woohyun apologized at him. He was actually bowing at front of his hyung right now.

"Me too hyung. Mianhae." Dongwoo said, he was bowing like what Woohyun is doing.

"Mianhae too hyung!" Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong bowed as they said that in a chorus.

"Apology accepted. Now, stand up! Someone may see you." Sunggyu said as he pulled Dongwoo up.

Sujeong entered the room after she saw the boys bowing at their hyung.

"Why are you bowing to Sunggyu Oppa?!" Sujeong asked them. She was looking at Sunggyu that time she told that.

"Oh, we were..." Woohyun started. But, they didn't continue because Sungyeol stopped him. "We were acting!!! Yeah! We were acting so better don't bother us." Sungyeol waved his hands and pushed Sujeong out of the room.

---

"Sorry again, Sujeong." Sunggyu said.

'Why would oppa tell that to Sujeong?!' Dongwoo thought.

'I know that Hyung is a very nice person.' Hoya thought.

'My hyung is really a nice leader to all of us. But, why did he do that?' Woohyun thought.

'Hyung is a good example and I believe that he would do that.'

-:-:-

Companeros y Companeras! I decided to update because... I got bored reviewing for our exam tomorrow. Sorry for typos, this is not edited. Wish me luck for tomorrow! [Mianhae because I really wabt to apply my korean and Spanish skills. Bwahahaha, its hard but still fun!!!]

-Cy♥

[Memes are available at @nwh91_cass in IG and soon to be available at Infinite Scenarios.]