Chapter 3

"Hyung, what happened???" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu.

"I dunno." He answered.

"Noona said that Sunggyu pushed her so she well fell of the stairs." Sungjong said as he entered the room.

"You just told me that you don't know what happened to Sujeong and now Sungjong told us that Sujeong said that you pushed her!!! What kind of hyung are you?!" Dongwoo said.

-Flashback-

While Infinite (without leader gyu) and Sujeong are eating together, Sujeong thought of waking Leader Gyu up.

"I am going to wake Oppa up." Sujeong said, she was trying get up of her sit.

"No, I will." Sungjong represented himself. He was already walking towards the stairs but, Sujeong held her hands already.

"I am here to make you feel relax. Okay? I am going to call him now." Sujeong said, pointing to the stairs. She was smiling sweetly at the boys that are looking at her.

"Arasseo." Sungjong said.

"Good Boy!" Sujeong said, while patting his head. 'He is really adorable and cute! Kekeke~ Maybe that is the reason why many fans admire him.' Sujeong thought.

"Your not supposed to do that, even though your a year older to me, you are still smaller and it is very awkward if you do that." Sungjong explained. Sujeong is smiling at Sungjong as an answer. Then, Sujeong decided to go upstairs.

"Oppa~!" Sujeong called him, but there are no response. She just kept searching for him. She also looked at the room she slept last night. But there are no signs of their leader Kim Sung-kyu.

"Oppa~! Where are you?" Sujeong shouted again. When Sujeong got tired of finding THE LOST KIM SUNG-KYU.

"Maybe, he is gone earlier. Just Like Yesterday." Sujeong said. She decided to come down to continue eating with the other members.

"You're Lee Sujeong, right?" Sunggyu suddenly said after appearing out of nowhere. Sujeong was surprised and a little bit uncomfortable for Sunggyu's presence. She felt something different from what she felt when she was with Sungjong alone. She felt that her heart is beating fast. She felt that she can't breathe. She felt sweaty even though it is not hot. His presence makes everything awkward. Just like what Mijoo and Jiae feel for each other. (A/N: Just watch Lovelyz in Wonderland. Yeah, you'll understand it.)

"Uh, yeah." She told him casually.

"Be careful the stairs is----" Sunggyu didn't continue what he was saying because Sujeong slipped already...

--End Of Flashback--

"I didn't do anything!" Sunggyu shouted at her. Then the other members looked at him.

"I thought you were a love and caring leader!" Sujeong told him and she was about to go out of the house but, Woohyun and Dongwoo stopped her.

"Hyung is the one should adjust. Not you."

×××

Mianhae for the not so good image of Sujeong at this chapter. Btw, this book is fictional but I am using names of real people such as Lee Sujeong, Kim Sungkyu and the rest of the Infinite members. Don't take it so seriously. ^____^ Kamsahamnida for reading!

This chapter is dedicated for My chingu InfLyz_izzati