Chapter 1

Blue's POV

I was following my dad on one of his "evil" trips,if you didn't already know my dad is Zane Ro'meave of Oh'kasis. Well dad wasn't evil by choice but he's being forced to by grandpa. Anyways were just outside of Phoenix drop and I see that uncle Garroth is with dad but uncle Garroth looks different... I then see some other people run in I think one is lord Aphmau and the others are her guards. I can't hear what their saying even though I'm pretty much right next to them. When suddenly there's a big flash of light and were teleported to the Irene dimension. No no I can't be here I can't no, by the way I was stuck in the Irene dimension for a year Irene dimension time. I need to not be scared I need to find dad, I walk around till I find the entrance and I walk in. I see dad in his demon form which luckily doesn't scare me, as I'm looking around part of Irene's relic flys at me and I absorb it. But me being part dragon it hurst like the nether, I scream in pain and fall to my knees clutching my belly "B Blue??" I hear dad say, the girl I think lord Aphmau runs to me "are you ok" "y ya I think I'm ok now it's just the relic hurt since I'm part dragon" "are you sure your ok" "yep" she helps me up "wait how did you get here" " I followed someone" I can't tell them Zane's my dad "did you follow Zane?" "Mmhmm" I hum in response,she brings me to the group and dad seems to get over the shock that I'm here "grrrr Aphmau you just had to take the relic and I will cute you into pieces to get that relic" dad says and charges at Aphmau with his sword but one of aphmaus guards blocks the sword. Uncle Garroth runs to attack but Laurence, I think his name is, blocks uncle Garroths sword and try's to talk some sense into him. Aphmau is holding me protectively behind her. I start to get scared because what if dad wants to tear me to pieces to get my part of the relic, I hug aphmaus leg tightly,It's pretty normal for a 6 year old to do I think. Suddenly uncle Garroth comes to his senses and attack dad. Then suddenly a portal appears everyone but dad and uncle Garroth start heading through "Aphmau go" "but Garroth what about you" aphmaus says crying "I'll be find go now" he says more forcefully, Aphmau picks me up and runs through the portal. Just before we go through the portal I look at dad and through telepathy he says "blue be safe I'll be fine and don't tell them your my daughter ok? If they end up taking care of you let them so I can at least  know your safe" "ok dad I love you" "I love you too now go, be safe"
"Wait who's the kid" Laurance says when we get through the portal, I hide behind Aphmau because I can tell Laurance is a shadow night "APHMAU" the person who opened the portal says "it's me Zoey" "ZOEY  YOUVE CHANGE SO MUCH" "and you haven't changed one bit hehe" Zoey giggles "ya hehe it's only been 15 minuets for me" "for us it's been 15 years" "wait really" "ya" "f fifteen years" I say

Well I hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote and comment
See ya
My lil
DRAGONS🐲🐉🐲🐉

5/26/16