Chapter 3- The Lab

Mitch's P.O.V.

"Sorry guys for locking you up, we didn't know how dangerous you guys might be" said a voice over the intercom. The voice, was a man who had a deep voice, almost like my dad. The thought made me cry a little bit. I quickly wiped my eyes so the other guys wouldn't see.

Preston and Vik seemed to be looking at Lachlan with concern in their eyes. Looking at the tall blonde, I could see why. His body was shaking in a inhuman fast rate. I looked at Jerome and Rob, seeing if they noticed but they seemed to be focused on the voice.

"Now, people are going to come and bring you to our meeting room, there will be no cuffs if you guys behave." the voice continued. We all looked at each other, worry in our eyes. Even I stiffened, and I was usually calm and collected. My parents always told me to never panic.

"G-Guys..." Stuttered Lachlan, surprising me. He hasn't said anything since I woke up. Talking about waking up, how did I get here? The last thing I remember was a gunshot and a hand grabbing my arm.

"I-I don't think I can stand at the moment." said Lachlan, snapping me out of my thoughts. What does he mean that he can't stand?

Apparently, Jerome had the same question, "What do you mean, Lachlan?" he said, concern in his voice.

"I-I..." Lachlan said and then took a huge breath "I have a sickness that drains me and makes me weak every single month, right now it's just starting... It lasts about a week" Lachlan said, nervously.

Rob, Vik, Jerome, Preston, and I looked at each other with concern in our eyes. How are we going to help Lachlan?

"There is... also something else..." continued Lachlan "I suffer from panic attacks and high social anxiety..."

Vik's P.O.V.

We all looked at him, confused and concern laced in our eyes. Lachlan might be the tallest, but we all seemed to want to protect each other, mostly Lachlan. It was kinda of like motherly instinct. We all just met... but I felt connected.

Before we could respond, people in white lab coats opened our cell door. The light blinding my eyes for a second. When I could finally see, I noticed some were trying to help Lachlan up, but he kept flinching away.

"He's afraid of being touched." said Preston, sounding worried. What are we going to do? What are they going to do to us is we do not follow orders.

The lab coat people looked at us, surprised. Maybe they thought we could not talk. Then again, we hadn't talked since they came in... so... yeah.

"D-don't worry, I will lean against the wall while we walk..." said Lachlan. We all looked at each other, not convinced.

"About that..." said a lab coat. She was a tall brunette hair person. She was ALMOST as tall as Lachlan. "There are no walls, this building is up in the sky, to get to room to room we have to walk on a bridge like structure." I was almost too shocked to respond. All I did was let out a little whimper. I was terrified of heights.

A/y: I AM MEAN. I left you guys off on another cliff hanger AND I have not been following my schedule. Sorry about that. There has been a lot of tests at the end of the year at school. Who would've of known? Anyway, I will try to follow my scheduled, until summer. Summer I might have to change up my scheduled. I also might not have a story up Monday. SORRY!! I will try to get up two chapters tomorrow (or on the weekend). One for this book and the other for Neptamine. Anyways, BYE PEEPS!!