Chapter 11- Understanding

Mitch's P.O.V.

We were all astonished. Lachlan was the son of our parents killers. Of course we don't blame him but something tells me he thinks we do. Of course, we are going to feel sad but unforgiving towards him? He did nothing wrong! He was even tortured by, as we now know, Herobrine.

"You probably hate me now, don't you?" sobbed Lachlan. I was right, he did think we resented him. Looking at everybody, I knew they didn't. Lachlan should know that, he can read people easily since he is the "Bird" and all. Maybe he is too emotional to think straight.

"Lachlan, come down from there." I say soothingly, having a calm look. Deep breaths. Lachlan looked at me, unsure, than flew down but went into the corner of the room, far away from us. At least he got down. It's an improvement.

"Lachlan, come over here, we won't touch you, I promise." I speak again, more quietly like if I were to talk loudly, he would fly away. Looking around, I could see that everyone was looking at me, waiting to see if I could calm Lachlan down. Unlike everyone else, Lachlan can not be comforted by touch, so we have to comfort him by voice.

"Yeah, come on Lachlan. I promise you,we won't hurt you." Preston says, imitating me. Lachlan looked like he was about to move but seemed too frightened to and stayed where he was. I was about to respond again but then Lachlan took a deep breath and walked closer to us. He got to arms length away but then stopped. That'll do.

"Lachlan, I know you can tell if I'm lying and all, so you know that we are not blaming you." I say calmly and soothing. He took a deep breath and nodded. Good. At least he is calm now to think straight.

Before I could say anything more, a voice came over the intercom. Anna. Perfect timing, I thought sarcastically. I was so close to breaking Lachlan's wall. Ugh.

"You guys are all finished, right?" says Anna "Okay, we are going to start training fast so I need you to go down the stairs in the back of the room." she continues. We all look and to our surprise, saw a staircase.

"I swear that was not there before..." says Jerome. We all nodded our heads in agreement. That was definitely not there before. I just shook my head and walked towards the staircase, everyone following.

A/N: I know this is SUPERRRRRRRRR SHORT. Sorry about that, the next chapter is going to be super long though, so I promise. Anyways, hope you liked it and I will see ya all next time.