Chapter 12- Who's Who's

A/N: Remember when I said in the last chapter this is going to be long? Well... I lied. The long one is in the next chapter. Don't worry though, it's going to be up today too :)

Lachlan's P.O.V.

I was the last one to get down the stairs. When we got down the long flight of stairs, probably taking us down to the ground. Good, then we don't need to keep on lying to Vik.

When we got to the bottom of the steps, we all noticed the big door at the end. Jerome was about to go through, but was stopped by Mitch.

"Before we go out there, Lachlan can you tell us who is who?" Says Mitch. I nod.

"Well, as you all know, I'm the Bird, which means being able to read others and when on a high enough level, could read minds. The bird had incredible speed and agility and had wings. The wings were a 18 ft wingspan on the person's back that were white as snow. They could be used as a weapon though, using its feathers to cut through any object. This when open could be used as a shield to, protect anyone behind the wings from danger." I say. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Rob, you are the canine, in other words the wolf. This one had the power of an Alfa, and had a commanding effect to him. He had ears that could pick up any sound and had a tail that was fluffy but can turn into deadly spikes. This person also had claws that could slice through anything." Everyone nodded again, Rob looking speechless.

"Jerome, you're the bacca, which is the power of a bear, but in their world a bacca. This one had extremely strong strength and stamina. The person had a form that when activated can turn into a bacca. A hairy-like man person that had more strength than in his regular form. He also had amazing high senses." The same thing happened again. This time Jerome looked speechless.

"Preston, you are the Lava mob, it could put its whole body on lava and could also produce flames at will. When angered, it was known to be able to burn down a whole entire forest. Good thing that one was usually a calm headed one. " Same thing.

"Vik, you are the whale, this person could control water at his own whim and make massive storms in a second. This person could turn their arms into razor like fins for close combat. They acted like swords." Again, same thing.

"And Mitch, you're the lion. He usually was calm and patient, ready for the attack. He was skilled in fighting and could hunt at inhumane sizes. This one had sharp teeth and claws. When threatened, the person could roar so loudly that everyone in hearing range would pass out." Same thing.

"And as you all probably remember,Each one of these people could call upon their animals for help. These 6 were known as The Pack of Animals, for short, The Pack. We are the reincarnation of them." Everyone sat there in shock.

A/N: This one was easy. Most of it was copy and paste from chapter 5. lol, me lazy. Hope you like it :). Also, my dog was snuggled against me the whole entire time. It was so cute. :) Anyways, by pepes.