Part 4

Sherlock's POV:

The plane was finally through turbulence, I was grabbing my seat so hard my knuckles turned white.

"Uneasy are we?" Mycroft said as he strode in, he sat down on the seat across from me.

"There are ways of dying i don't wish to experience, and dying from falling out of an airplane is one of them." I sigh.

"I notified John of your return." Mycroft said while looking at his phone.

"What did he say?" 

"Nothing yet, i sent him an email yesterday at around noon, well, in his time zone."

"Hmm." I leaned back in my seat, the whip wounds on my back stung and burned but I was so tired that i didn't care.

"Sherlock, I feel that its been long enough, and I cannot put off this conversation anymore."

I open one eye and prepare myself for whatever is about to come out of his mouth.

"You love him." He says.

"Christ." I sigh.

"Ordinary people cannot catch it but I'm not stupid Sherlock." 

"I've never wanted to be thrown out of an airplane, but this time i might consider it."

"Sherlock, I know that you care about him, more than his girlfriend does." Mycroft says in a tone that sounds so sympathetic.

"Girlfriend?" I say, shooting up in my chair, I realize I'm just digging myself deeper in my own grave with that little show. 

"Yes, girlfriend."

"Oh, good for him." I say though my teeth.

"Oh for god sake Sherlock, just admit it."

"Admit what?"

"Admit that you love him."

"I find him tolerable."

"Sherlock, you talk in your sleep."

"Can we nose dive straight into a lake now?"

Mycroft got up from his seat, "I'm going to need a drink for the rest of this trip."