Part 3

(Sherlock has left again to fight Moriarty's terrorist organization, John lives in London and met Mary, Basically the same scenario as the show, but the only difference is that John knows that Sherlock is alive. Its 2 years since john first saw Sherlock during johns attempted suicide.)

John's POV:

"Mr. Smith, Erectile dysfunction." Mary said after she popped her head into my office, Mr. Smith walked in after her.

"Okay." I said, "Hello Mr. Smith." I sighed and put on some gloves.

2 hours after our meeting, i had prescribed him medication, and gave him hope that his issue will be resolved with that said medication. Mary had clocked out, and I was finishing up paperwork, I checked my email, nothing. I checked my phone, nothing. I checked my watch, 2:54 PM. I gathered up my papers and clocked out myself.

I came home to see Mary watching the telly, she giggled along at a joke that i had missed.

"Hello dear." Mary said.

I walked over and kissed the top of her head, "Hello." I said.

I walked to the bedroom set my stuff down on the chair next to my desk, I exhaled as i took my laptop to the bed and sat down, I opened it, knowing that my inbox will be empty, but to my own surprise, I see a little notification alert, I quickly click on it:

Holmes, Mycroft: It's time.

Hello John, I know that since you have found out you have been eager to see him.

No, im not eager.. I think to myself.

So now I shall tell you that my brother is returning to London in a week, please give him a good welcome home greeting, he has been through... a bit since last you saw him.

What is that supposed to mean?  I feel my stomach flip, Did he get hurt? Is he okay?

Mycroft.

I close the computer and set it down on the ground. I hear Mary coming to the door.

"John?" she says, she is carrying two cups of tea, i smile at her.

"Hello,' she hands me my tea, 'thank you." 

The tea was slightly cold, she had obviously been making it before i got home, I drank it and smiled. 

She sat down next to me and drank her tea, we both sat in silence like that for about 5 minutes. The awkward silence, we have had this kind of silence for about a month now, the kind that makes you feel flushed because you don't know if you should speak. We sit quietly all of the time, most people would find this perfect, I don't, its to domestic. Sherlock was quiet, but it was different..

I don't know how long this will last.