Chapter 1

A teen about 17, walked down a magnificent hall way heading towards the office of Vongola Nono. The teen had spiky brown gravity defining hair, he was wearing a bronze mask that covered half of his face. His carmel orange eyes looked hard and cold underneath the mask, his clothes consistent of tennis shoes, jeans, a orange shirt and a black and gray baseball jacket. On the teens head was a baby wearing a full suit and a black fedora with a orange stripe, there was also a green chameleon resting on the rim of the fedora.

"27." The baby said.

"Hmm?" The teen, 27, grunted.

"You should be the rightful heir." The baby stated.

"I'm Cielo Vertio now I have been since I was six, Reborn." 27 sighed.

"That is true but you are rightfully Tsunayoshi Sawada the eldest son of Iemitsu and Nana." Reborn said. 27 stopped walking a few feet from the office they where suppose to meet Nono in.

"They abandoned me on the streets of Sicily when I was six, my so called brother doesn't even remember he has an older brother." 27 argued.

"True, 27, the only reason I say this is because you have your guardians and you act like/are a born leader." Reborn stated. 27 sighed and continued walking towards the office. Once there he knocked on the door and waited to hear a faint come in, when he did he went in.

"Ah welcome 27, Reborn." Nono greeted. 27 nodded and sat in a chair in front of Nono.

"Why did you call us Nono?" Reborn asked.

"Getting straight to the point huh Reborn." Nono chuckled. 27 smirked but waited to hear why Nono had called them.

"Well I want you to train one of the candidates who will possibly take over for me." Nono said. 27's eyebrow raised in question but no one could see it.

"Who is the candidate?" 27 spoke up.

"Kaishi Sawada." Nono said. 27's hand clenched into a fist. Reborn noticed and patted his partners head. 27 calmed down and relaxed.

"Alright we'll need his file." Reborn said. Nono held out the file.

"You knew." Reborn smirked.

"It's all intuition my friend." Nono chuckled. 27 stood up and nodded in farwell as Reborn looked at Kaishi's file. Once out side the mansion 27 lost his cool.

"What the h* Reborn!" 27 snapped at the arcobalno on his head.

"What 27." Reborn asked sounding innocent.

"Don't sound innocent it's not like you. Plus why did you agree?!" 27 said sounding ticked.

"Nono is an old friend of mine and it's not everyday we get this type of request especially from Vongola." Reborn sighed. 27 sighed but continued to walk towards the airport.

Nammiori, Japan

The partners walked down a quiet street looking for a certain household. It was quite early so no one would be up at this time. The teen this time did not have a mask on and was currently carrying two suitcases while listening to music. Reborn was currently asleep on the boys head along with his pet Leon. Once the teen had found the house he put a flyer in the mail box with a way to contact them, then he walked off in search of his sun guardian and his long distance girlfriend. Meanwhile Reborn watches the Sawada residence to learn the routine of the family. Cielo gets to his sun guardians house and is greeted by said guardian.

"Yo Cielo." He says with out yelling.

"Hello Ryohei." Cielo smiles.

"So what brings you back here all the way from Italy?" Ryohei asked

"Training a candidate for the Decimo spot." Cielo said with a sigh.

"Oh who is it?" Ryohei asked after ushering Cielo in the house.

"Kaishi Sawada, my brother. You know anything about him." Cielo sighed.

"What's there not to know, he's the leader of a yakuza gang, doesn't care for his lackeys well being, all around jerk, acts like a good kid around people he can use, he is someone who should never be a boss of the most powerful mafia famiglia." Ryohei said. Cielo's eyes widened in shock.

"Is this true?" Cielo asked.

"I wouldn't lie to you and plus your intuition should be catching a lie if there was one." Ryohei said.

"That's true. I'm sorry, Ryohei, for doubting you. Does Iemitsu and Nana know what Kaishi does?" Cielo asked.

"No they do not but all of your other guardians that are here know about his secret life." Kyoko said coming down the stairs.

"Kyoko." Cielo smiled. Kyoko smiled and hugged the brunette hitman.

"Welcome back Cielo." Kyoko smiled happily. From there Cielo walked with Ryohei and Kyoko to their school before going back to the Sawada residence to meet Kaishi and tell Reborn what he learned.

"Is that true Cielo?" Reborn asked.

"I'm afraid it is Reborn. My sources don't lie and even if they did it wouldn't get past my intuition." Cielo sighed. Reborn nodded in thought.

"We should tell Nono about Kaishi but for now let's just teach him fighting and get his academics up." Reborn said before a phone went off. Cielo sighed but nodded in agreement. Later the two of them where standing in front of the front door listening to the muffled conversation between Nana and her son. Cielo sighed and rang the door bell bring an end to the conversation. The door opened and Cielo forced a smile.

"Ciaosu." Reborn greeted.

"Oh hello what can I do for you?" Nana asked.

"We are the tutors you called." Cielo spoke trying to sound nice and not like he wished he was somewhere else.

"You tutors pfft a baby and a teenager who looks like he doesn't know squat. Don't make me laugh." Kaishi sneered. Reborn kicked the boys head and Cielo noticed the disappointment in Nana's eyes.

"I'm Reborn." Reborn said standing on Kaishi's stomach.

"And I'm Cielo Vertio his partner." Cielo smiled at Nana.

"I'm Nana but you can call me maman." Nana smiled and Cielo's smiled faltered.