Chapter 11

Sicily, Italy

Cielo walked down the street towards his appartment with a smile. Sicily was a mad house compared to Namimori which was too peaceful.

"Hm, seems like something is going to happen." Cielo muttered. "Good, missed the activity."

He turned down a quieter street, as he neared the appartment complx he saw people scattering farther down the street. Soon enough he was surrounded by a group of hitmen.

"Cielo Vertio the reportedly second greatest hitman. What brings you back here, since we heard you and Reborn were on a job." Jay who wasn't even in the top 20 let alone the top ten said.

"That's none of your conceren, Jay." Cielo stated stufing his hands into his jeans pockets. Jay tsked and pulled out his gun the others following his lead.

"Now do you really want to do this?" Cielo asked not phased but put his hands up lazily.

"Just like you we accept jobs." Jay stated.

"So someone hired you? Well your boss must underestamte me severly if he sent you lot." Cielo scoffed dropping his hands. Jay growled and fired his gun scaring the civilians that hadn't left the street. Cielo moved his head to the side avoiding the bullet.

"Jay there's a reason I have the reputation I have. I don't like killing if I don't have to. Now I suggest you and your underlings drop your guns and move on since you won't be killing me." Cielo stated calmly. A few of the underlings did drop thier guns while Jay and the others didn't.

"Not going to happen Cielo, the person who wants you dead is willing to pay a very large amount to see that it happens." Jay sneered.

"And no one higher wants anything to do with it because they are my allies right? Well hate to break it to you Jay there is only one group of people who could kill me and they are my friends and mentors, working together is the only way they could." Cielo said and simply walked past Jay. The group went to shoot at him but found themselves stuck and unable to move.  

Namimori, Japan

Kaishi was growing nervous a month had passed since Cielo left and the ring battles were growing closer, they start in two days. Cielo's friends even found a different place to crash it was just him, his mom, Iemitsu, and Reborn in the house now. 

"Calm down Bakaishi Cielo will be back before the ring battles." Reborn replied before hitting Kaishi with his ten ton mallet. "Now do your homework." 

Kaishi started to do his homework unsure what Reborn said was true.